exante diary

honeytemple88

Silver Member
:phi everyone
let me start by telling you a little bit bout myself im 23 and i have to beautiful children, im a qualified hairdresser ive been fat my whole life even when i was a child i was podgy and my mum called it puppy fat but it never went away, at my biggest i was 222lb that 15stone12lb when i fell pregnant with my son in june last year i decided to start eating healthy and do gentle exercise, once my son was born i weighted 14stone i started eating a 1500 kcal diet and got my weight down to 13.4 but then it seemed that my wil-power had gone and my weight wasnt moving so on 14th july i started exante total solutions in my 1st week i lost 8lb in my 2nd week i lost 4lb in my 3rd week i lost 9oz i was very disapointed id been 100% and didnt even loss a 1lb so i had a bad day n then decided to get straight back on week 4 i lost 6lb i use to be a daily weighter but my OH took my bateries out of my scales and only gives me them on a saturday when i weight in sorry to go on but i thought i would say hi and really hope u will have fun n support me threw my journey xxx

well done on youre losses,thats fab.xx
i start on monday,just started a new diary,cant wait ..onwards and downwards.xx

Hi, sounds as though you are doing great! Keep up the good work. I've just started exante today. Did cambridge last year and lost 3 and a half stone, put about 10lbs back on, so here to lose that plus a bit more!

hey hun :D 18 lb is a fabulous loss for a month , no other diet can give you those results without removing body parts !!!! there are lots of people around here to give you support xx

i no exante is great and at the stage of unhappiness i was i would have easily removed body parts to weigh abit less,:D thank you for you comment hun xx

well done on youre losses,thats fab.xx
i start on monday,just started a new diary,cant wait ..onwards and downwards.xx
good luck ruby on your weight loss journey for monday i hope you get some great weight losses, il have to give your diary a read xx
..fat does'nt taste as good as skinny feels x

Hi, sounds as though you are doing great! Keep up the good work. I've just started exante today. Did cambridge last year and lost 3 and a half stone, put about 10lbs back on, so here to lose that plus a bit more!
thank you im trying my best lol n good luck with exante the 1st couple of days are hard but stick with it cause this diet really works and you def see results, its good to have you back and that 20lb you want to loss will be gone very quickly x

well its the mornin of day 37, n ive just hade my orange bar yum yum i can't believe i've gone 2days with out weighting myself its mad im a daily weighter and its quite scary not knowing whats going on with my weight but tomorrow is the day woop woop can't wait to see what the result is for week 5, will update 2morrow morning with my weight and progress so far keep fingers crossed for a good number xx

Back