Exante Diary

Starting exante today. I've finally had enough of disordered eating, and have decided to make a change. I have been on numerous diets, but the problem has always been that I binge on 'allowed' foods. I think that I just need to take food out of the equation for a while. I have PCOS, and the added weight is DEFINATELY not helping. I need to be accountable for what I have done to my body, and feel empowered to make a change.
Wish me luck!!

Start weight 15st3lb.

B- strawberry shake
L- porridge
D- chocolate orange bar
Drinks- 3l water, 2 black coffee cups, 1 green tea

The first day hasn't been too bad, although i struggled with the water intake a smidge. I imagine that the next few days will be pretty tough though! I know that with my PCOS it will be an added challenge with losing weight, but I just need to develop a rational relationship with food.

Roll on day 2!

Day 2

B- chocolate shake
L- strawberry shake
D- double chocolate bar
Drinks- water 3l, coffee 3 cups.

Day 2 has been ok, went for a long walk which cleared my head. I am literally going to the toilet every 10 minutes

I am determined this time, no more excuses

Good luck blondegal. Will be joining you tomorrow xx

I started Exante on Tuesday and got weighed this morning and lost 6lb, looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday after 1 week. However I have excruciating trapped wind and wondered if this is normal as I didn't get this on the Cambridge plan, it eventually releases lasting hours at night which is embarrassing but I think I would rather fart and get thin so I'm going to persevere hehehe

I get terrible wind after eating some of the bars especially the hot cross bun ones but they are so nice . Hope all is going well for. U

Back