Exante diet and excruciating bad wind

LOU!@

I'm new to the Exante diet and started on Tuesday 3rd April, the last two days I have excruciating trapped wind which then escapes eventually lasting hours which is embarrassing, does anyone know if this is normal as it didn't happen on the Cambridge plan. On the plus side I've lost 6lb in 3 days when I got weighed this morning so I am looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday

Ive been a little windy too- everything is a bit ... out of sorts! I'm on day 6 and it does seem to be settling down, although I'm still gassier than normal! Hopefully it is temporary!!

Have you tried charcoal tablets. They work wonders!

Mine returned with a vengeance last night. Hubby kept laughing at me as it sounded like a thunderstorm was rumbling far off in the distance, and it was just my tummy!

I will try those, mine hasn't settled at all after 7 days, lost 7lb in total though but I know what you mean sounding like thunder in the distance, it's embarrassing especially in a quiet room with strangers when it sounds like I'm gonna shite myself and people giving me strange looks. Never mind I will plod on....

Tumeric can also help, as it's a prebiotic which feeds the good bacteria in the stomach which in turn should help digest food without so many issues. But charcoal tabs will help almost straight away.

Ooohhh I drink pukka green tea, I will definitely get those, thanks. It's as soon as i have the Dahl pots, within 20 minutes I fart for about 8 hours really bad with the most horrendous stomach gurgle noise. I say after I've ate it, lets get ready to rumble. Im starting to see a funny side although my husband and daughter aren't hehehehe

Back