exante diet started nervous want support :)

On day 5, I felt dizzy and sick and was actually very close to throwing up! I've had a couple of days like it since (I'm on day 10) and had a omelette made with just 2 eggs and 2 slices of ham instead of one of the food packs! It made me feel so much better and hasn't done any harm as I've lost 10lbs in 10 days! It's helped me stay on the straight and narrow! Hope this helps xx

Thanks for that crazyasadaizy I might try that after I've completed the week, sounds delish! Lol.
& Helen you maybe right so think i might jus keep a bottle by the bed from now on see if it helps, I felt terrible this morning, had my shake (strawberry) almost as soon as I got up as I felt I might b hungry, & i never ever usually do that, find i stomach it better after bein up for an hour & doin kids & cats brekkie 1st, it helped a little but I had a pint of water too so not sure if that sorted me out!?! Made a lush frappachino for lunch, vanilla shake with a spoon of the hazelnut coffee & lots if ice whiz zed up with the blender...was so nice I wanted another!!!!
On another subject other than food, do you think I should delay my "official" weigh in weds til after my monthly? (I always have gained a couple of lb at that time?) although I'm thinking I've lost around 6lb anyway :)
Thanks again for the advice girls x

Still need to try the frappachino! Got some hazelnut coffee so will have it tomorrow!! I love the shakes more than anything from exante, yum!! If you think you've lost, I personally wouldn't bother delaying the weigh in....it will just mean a greater loss the week after!! Well done for losing 6lbs though, that's brill!! x

Week 1 exante completed 100%.... lost 7lb :) so onto week 2 with a choc cake & choc custard made with a choc shake mix! Was actually quite nice (not as sweet as I'd like but a cake & custard none the less!) felt good to eat some thing with a different texture to baby food! (I felt quite naughty eating cake too!!!)
i actually feel great now in comparison to the 1st 6 days, don't have the "energy" surge I've heard others talk about but I don't feel AT ALL hungry ever, im not lightheaded or dizzy anymore, I'm taking less trips to the loo, taking less trips to the supermarket (so saving a few pennies) and using up all the food that's in the house, I never realised how much food I have indoors! I've managed to feed the kids for almost a week without going out to buy anything other than essentials! & lost 7lb in the process! Not bad eh? How's everyone else doing? x

Mmm chocolate cake! How did you make it into that??! x

Mmm sounds yum!! Will be trying that one of the days! :) thanks! x

Sounds delish! And the choc shake is my least favourite. Thanks Betty! And well done on your loss - makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

I can't take all the credit...I read somewhere some 1 made cake but do u think when I wanted it I could find it? I'm sure there's other ideas on making cakes or treat type things, I will give the banana a try in a few days...mmmm banana custard! Lol.
thanx waterworks yes it does, a few times early in the wk I considered giving up, but 7lbs has given me the will to carry on! And I am feeling more "normal" now. I do have a party to go to sat so I'm anticipating having a glass of wine, although I got my free "elderflower & white wine" drinks mix today so I'm going to get some sparkling water to try that b4 & that may suffice! x

If you are planning on drinking you have to eat as drinking while in ketosis is dangerous.

An omelette won't be any good it's still kerogenic. You need to have carbs and come out of ketones. Even one glass of alcohol can make you really ill. Alcohol reacts totally differently to your body when you're in ketosis, it's not just like drinking on an empty stomach

Hi everyone I've just started Exante TS, (day 2) and really need support. I am feeling really sick and so far haven't liked any of the packs. The aftertaste us getting me down. I guess it will get better in a few days? I have 5 stone to lose (14 stone atm) so dont want to give up! Does anyone have any tips to make it more bearable. I am drinking plenty of water. Thanks!

Hi Sheridan no dont give up, are you sure the after taste isnt you getting in to ketosis? What packs do you have? I always put extra water, coffee & ice in my vanilla & chocolate shakes, then whizz it up in the blender. Do you have shepherds pie or chilli? I find those the most satisfying "meals" & I make all the porridge & meals on the hob instead of the microwave, my 1st porridge in microwave was awful so haven't tried anything else in there! Hang in there it will all be worthwhile. x

Hi Betty! Thanks for your response! I sure hope it's me getting into ketosis! So far, I have tried the apple/cin porridge, chocolate shake, pasta carbonara, chocolate orange bar. I hated all of them! I just had a banana shake and I actually enjoyed it. I just have the one week taster pack atm to gauge what I like. I have both the shepherds pie and chilli so will give one of them a go tonight!

Hello ladies. I'm doing Exante too. This is my 2nd week, though its day 4 because I had a wobble on Friday.
I have done the McDonalds thing with my kids. I ordered their dinner, a bottle of water and a cup of hot water, then I sat and had my soup sachet. Sounds odd, but I felt like I'd joined in and I was happy I'd coped. It's hard to diet when you've got little ones.
Good luck to all. We're in it together. X

Back