Total Solution Exante Diet

Good Morning

I have just started the exante diet on Sunday and so far so good. Does anyone know if you are allowed to drink coke zero and asda sparkling flavoured water? I am 5ft 5 and approx. 13.5 stone so for my frame a little overweight. I am looking to drop a couple of dress sizes. Any ideas how long this should take on Exante Total Solutions?

x

:)

You can expect lose approx 1st a month if you stick to TS :)
You can drink coke zero. Anything else you should check that there is no citric acid in, as this can stop some people going into ketosis :)
Good luck :D

Hi

Thanks for you replies. I am having coke zero. I weighed myself yesterday which was day 4 and only lost 1lb - is this ebcause my body hasnt went into ketosis yet? I have stuck to it rigidly and quite disheartened by the 1lb weight loss. Any ideas?

x

Hiya Claire...are you drinking much water? It makes a huge difference. Plus, I wouldn't weigh until you had a whole week!

I am drinking between 3/4 litres a day and also one coke zero - are you allowed this? Is this enough water? I am really struggling today and want something to eat it is making me grumpy. If I stick to it will i lose the weight? x

That sounds like a good amount. Push through! It's the hardest point now. Stay off the scales until you've done your 7 days...it's the hardest thing in the world but you'll be happy with the results. Mine are hidden, I'm only allowed them on WI!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks - how much exercise should I do? Does it get easier as time goes on? As I weighed myself mid week thsi week I am going to leave it until a week on Sunday and hopefully I notice a difference.
x

I think exante says 20 mins a day. I don't do any but I'm carrying quite a lot of weight and I'm waiting until I'm a bit smaller before embarking on that!

I would just concentrate on the diet for now until you're firmly into ketosis. Once that's sorted and you're fat burning, you can introduce exercise.

And it does get easier...then hard...then easy again!

Thank you :) How much have you lost? What do you eat on your food breaks? How long does it take to get into Ketosis? x

I've only just started so I feel your pain!

I did LL a few years ago and lost almost 4 stone in 3 months! Put it all back on and more because I didnt do the maintenance so no re-educating! I tried exante about 2 years ago but didn't stick to it. I've list nearly two stone recently and just want to give it a shove in the right direction! It takes me about 3 days to get into ketosis, some people are longer, some shorter.

The results are fantastic on this diet, the day to days can be a bit of a struggle.

Have you tried anything like this before?

Hi

I am really struggling as it is day 5 and I dont notice a difference and feeling really demotivated. I am sticking to the 3 packs a day and have had 3.5 litres to drink so far today.

How long should it take to notice a difference? Should I lose a stone in a month?

x

I would say if your losses are still low limit your Coke Zero intake as it may have an impact (as you said you had a litre maybe half that?), then evaluate from there.

Depends on how much you weighed to begin with amongst other things - but if you stick to the diet instructions you should be fine, some weeks are just lower than others that's all x

Hi Claire!

How are you doing?

Back