Exante HELP!

MsDev

Hello! I am desperately trying to start on Exante total solution, 3 days in and I've failed by the end of each day! I did CWP a few years ago and lost two stone and maintained that weight loss for two years..fell pregnant and lost all pregnancy weight very quickly. but in the year following I've put on 2 stone :(

I really need to find some support to get me started this time, I'm just finding it so much harder! please let me know if you need a vlcd buddy, I clearly do!
Thanks!
-S

I went off track and recently started again. Have lost a stone this time round. It is disheartening when you can’t get back to it.
I found once I’d managed the first full day it was easier to stick to. You feel that pride so worth trying to keep to it. If you do need something in the evening maybe add in a no carb snack at that time? I have to have a little something in the afternoon at about 4 or I really struggle. I need it to be planned for so I don’t feel like I’ve failed. Maybe try that for a week to ease into it?

I can not recommend electrolyte tablets highly enough that get you through the keto flu phase.

Hi I have been on and off for the last few months, failed miserably and went up to 16st. I changed what I ate and got into Ketosis, stuck at it for 4 weeks and am now 14.5lb. Have decided to go back on the shakes TS and hopefully be able to do it this time. I feel more confident now. I am away this Saturday but determined to stay off the booze and food and the following weekend away for the whole weekend at a wedding so will eat as I know I will drink but will be back on again when home.

Hello! I am desperately trying to start on Exante total solution, 3 days in and I've failed by the end of each day! I did CWP a few years ago and lost two stone and maintained that weight loss for two years..fell pregnant and lost all pregnancy weight very quickly. but in the year following I've put on 2 stone :(

I really need to find some support to get me started this time, I'm just finding it so much harder! please let me know if you need a vlcd buddy, I clearly do!
Thanks!
-S
I'm starting it tomorrow, if you still want a buddy or buddies, happy to keep eachother going. I lost 3 stones in 3 months with exante 7 years ago. And have put it all back on,. So it definitely works. How much weight are you looking to lose?

I found it easier by scheduling an evening activity I the first days and leaving a fourth product for when I return - something distracting and non food based. After that you should be in ketosis and appetite massively reduces. I think thats fairly common. Relaxed but distracted is my advice

Hey ms dev how you getting on I started today and failed miserably ended up ordering a Chinese! Starting tomorrow trying to do three packs for 18 days (it’s for my 30th) then two packs and one meal there after, but just having a success day one will be good want to lose 3 stone but would love to lose one by my birthday xx

I started on Wednesday again, day 3 and freezing (haha)

I started Wednesday too... don’t feel hungry but I want to eat so badly!! I guess that’s the habit I need to break 😬 I do Find that reading about the diet and these support groups really help to focus the mind rather than thinking about chomping down a loaf of bread 😳

Hey ms dev how you getting on I started today and failed miserably ended up ordering a Chinese! Starting tomorrow trying to do three packs for 18 days (it’s for my 30th) then two packs and one meal there after, but just having a success day one will be good want to lose 3 stone but would love to lose one by my birthday xx
You can do it xx

Back