Exante....... here i come!

stephie77

Silver Member
OK Peeps!!

After a rather successful 'practice day' courtesy of BouncyBride i have just placed my order for a bumper pack!

Now, im gonna be honest the bars didnt float my boat so i have gone for the shakes & soup pack, with the water flavours which im hoping will be my saviour as i drink GALLONS of SF squash!
(which i now cant have LOL!)

so 'D' day for me is Monday 13th June, my motivation? i need to lose 9lb to get my BMI to an acceptable healthy level for IVF.

I have already successfully lost 4.5 stone on WW/SF/SW but the last 9lb just wont shift so after a lot of reading on here and lots of motivational chats with BB im gonna be an exante chick!

I was quite impressed with the lack of hunger i have had today if im honest, i had a shake for brekkie, a boiled egg mid morning, a bar for lunch, a chicken fillet (poached in water)mid afternoon and a soup for my tea.....i will be doing TS but wanted to easy myself in!

so watch this space, i gotta week left of cal counting then its Exante all the way!!

Im very excited but very nervous!!!
xx:happy036:

Good luck Hun. You will lose the 9lb no problem x

that 9lb will be off super fast! good luck x

Thankyou!! I hope your right about it coming off nice and quickly!!!!
x

Welcome and good luck....... yes 9lb will come off quickly but probably not as quickly as someone who hasn't been dieting before exante. Give it a couple of weeks though :)

Back