Exante - How the devil are you all;?

Hey fellow Exante followers, I was wondering how your week was going?:D

I think it's really important to have a body-idol for your target, mine is Sam Faiers (TOWIE) and Kim Kardashian, but I wanted to know who yours were?:)

I'm also really excited to start seeing results.. I wondered if anyone had any inspiring pictures of their own to share to get us all realising why we arent eating cake right now!!;)

Love and peace to you all, I need some chatter as I'm quite hungry at the moment and there quite literally is chocolate cake and whipped cream in the fridge that my mum made earlier so i need you to help me not go to eat it haha!!!!!

Love and Peace x

I don't have a celebrity body idol to aim for because my body is so wrecked I know that even if I get to goal, it won't be a pretty sight.

I got down to 12st 7lb in 2006/7 (from 22st) using Cambridge and I was pretty happy there so I think I'm probably aiming for that :)

I still have my 'before and after' pics in the gallery and use them to inspire me.

Hi!! Dont be silly we can all look great if we try hard enough, have faith! No ones body is too wrecked so dont be hard on yourself!!:)

I've never really been skinny myself, however when i was 13 i lost weight and was 11st? I'm currently a size 16 and i want to be a 12-14.. I'm tall and heavy boned so i dont think i'l ever be an 8/10..

We all have different amounts to loose and we are all here for support so if you need any help or anything you know where to come!

How has Exante treat you this week then? I know someone who tried to Cambridge diet but i've heard its really expensive and not that different to what were doing now, am i right? xx

Yes - Cambridge is much the same as Exante ... a VLCD with meal replacements.

I was on it for around 10 months and went from a size 32 to a size 16 so although that might still be considered 'big' to some, to me I felt amazingly small :)

Feel free to check out my pics on here if you'd like to see the difference (just click on my photo gallery link on the left) x

Hi FF this is why I don't eat cake any more!!!

PartiCeri-Copy.jpg

A huge difference - but I think you're gorgeous in both pics :)

Awwww thanks RD, prob is I felt great in the fat pic but like most I hadn't had a photo taken for years and it came as a shock ;)

Hi FF this is why I don't eat cake any more!!!

PartiCeri-Copy.jpg

Wow you have done amazing!! That is something worth being proud of, I have so much respect for you for being able to keep this up because its so hard to not eat, i would appreciate even a salad at the moment!!

Going to be a bit naughty and have 2 vodkas with dr pepper zero tonight.. won't have much more or i'll be veryy drunk!

Hope this week is going well.. my first week and ive watched family eat 3 takeaways so far.. no doubt their having another tonight!!!

xx

Size 22/24 with elasticated waists - to a size 10 jacket in eight months.

Magic. Inspired for sure - but no idols, I just wanted to be at peace with me and now I am.

Good luck on your journey,

GSQ

Size 22/24 with elasticated waists - to a size 10 jacket in eight months.

Magic. Inspired for sure - but no idols, I just wanted to be at peace with me and now I am.

Good luck on your journey,

GSQ

Wow Get Slim Quick I am amazed that you managed this diet for 8 whole months... I've been doing it for almost a week and i'm craving food so badly!.. All i cant think is .. oohh what's for tea?! Oh right.. a soup!

I really hope that ive had substantial weight loss on Tuesday because if not i think i will cry, I need something to kick me up the bum or else i don't think i can last - It's tea time that's my killer - even a weight watchers meal would be sooo welcome!

Am i seriously the only person that is having these cravings? Hunger is not an issue any more but cravings im having troubles with!

Your feelings are completely normal. There are two types of hunger - physical hunger (which we can all recognise on a VLCD) and 'head' hunger which accounts for your cravings.

You'd be a robot if you didn't get them because, let's face it, food is nice!! I've dreamed about food in the early stages and found going into a supermarket where they had a bakery pure torture with the smell of fresh bread.

But what it boils down to us this ... 'How much do you want to lose the weight quickly?' Only you can answer that. If, after having given it a go, TS really isn't for you then there are other less disciplined plans which involve some food. You get slightly smaller losses but that may be a compromise you're willing to make.

For me, I'm just bloody-minded. I'M in charge of what I eat - food doesn't rule me. Yes, I get cravings and yes I desperately want things at certain times but I know I'll be able to have those things (in moderation) in a few months when I've reached a weight and size that's acceptable to me (not to charts or recommendations).

I'm taking back control ... and that feels pretty good

Hang on in there - you'll do brilliantly on Tuesday and that will spur you on :)

Last edited:
Russiandoll said:
I don't have a celebrity body idol to aim for because my body is so wrecked I know that even if I get to goal, it won't be a pretty sight.

There are no "less beautiful" women!

What there are though, are bad male lovers ;-)

I love Jennifer Hudson I have a girl crush on her lol... And I would that fabulous body of hers and that gorgeous man of hers is so yummy lol am crazy. To be honest, for me, my motivation came from my love of fashion. I just wanted to wear lovely trendy stuff that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Am in love with my new size though I wouldn't mind going down a couple of sizes. Am 14 dress size and 16/18 jeans. My hips don't lie baby... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL....I was thinking the same thing :D

Hehe *hugs you both*

It is true though, I think every woman is beautiful in their own way and should be appreciated and loved unconditionally.
A good lover has to make her feel sexy, wanted and most of all, loved!

Back