Exante Journey

alex29378

Hey everyone, I haven't done a weightloss regime for a while and because of a sedentary lifestlye i've managed to creep up to about 13 st 7lb and at 5ft 3in I definitely neee to do something. I have a holiday booked for the end of this month so hoping for some weight loss! Anyone fancy being an Exante Diet buddy?

Hiya Alex. There are some Exsbte folk around so I'm sure they'll keep you company. Are you just focused on yr holiday or are you planning to do more Exante afterwards?

Hi Aligal, thanks for the reply! Definitely after as well, ive been in a sedentary job for a while and now im in a space where ive had a health warning and im not happy in my skin as nothing fits....the usual but i think it makes me look old too :s

Cone and join us on the Slimmer for Chrustmas thread. You decide how many lbs you want to shed by Xmas. Then copy and paste the latest list and add yourself to the end. Just update weekly

:mm007:
I am 1 week in and just lost 7.9lbs which is great!!!
I am in my 60's and really finding it hard to lose weight now so on last option diet and hope it works
We can do this Alex and Ali !!!

I'm 60 too. The vlcd will be great for a reset. Please don't make my mistake - I didn't stay on top of maintaining. So make sure you have a plan and keep posting here! You can see my original diary - I think it's in WeMITTS - and can access my new diary when you've 50 posts.

Good luck with the next week.

Back