Exante meals / recipes - pack hacking!!!

Dreamz!

I have been watching 'Kate's Losing It' on YouTube. She has lost nearly 10 stone in 18 months following the Exante diet. #Inspiringwoman

She seems to got where she is with following the diet, sticking to 800 calories, whilst 'pack hacking' so making meals with packs and tweaking.
Have any of you done this? Do you have any ideas to share?

I am not sure how to access Kate's recipes but clearly this seems to have worked for her.

A pack hack I have found - add and egg to the cheese and bacon, mix up, fry with fry light, as nearly done put mushrooms on top - like an omelette 👍

Add chicken breast (100g) to the pasta carbonara

Use a bed of spinach or rocket (100g) to act as rice to the Indian Dahl Pot or use Naked a rice (100g) fry with fry light, add and egg to make egg fried rice, dash of soy sauce (no more than 2tsp per day)

Obviously this is all from the ‘approved list’ weighed and measure within the 800 calories a day (for me anyway)

I’m following Kates Losing It on Instagram, you can find lots of recipe ideas on there. Really helpful! I’ve not tried any yet but I am considering getting a waffle maker now 😂 If you don’t have Instagram and there’s a particular recipe you like the look of I can see if I can find it and post a screenshot on here (I think you can do that?!).
I’ve bought some Konjac noodles to try adding to the soups - I’ve heard some stories they’ve made people ill though so slightly worried about trying them 😬

Back