Exante/New to here!

fayfe

Silver Member
Hi guys.

Started the Exante diet on the 12th March and needed somewhere to vent otherwise I might end up going stir crazy. I lost 9lbs in my first week, which is a bit low to what wanted to have lost - should have exercised a bit more to be fair.

Currently I have a normal breakfast (2x weetabix and skimmed milk) at 150 cal and 2 soups for lunch and dinner.

I decided that if I lose an addition 18lbs in the next two weeks, I'll treat myself to a new tattoo - what do you guys do to reward yourselves for mini goals?

Toodles for now,

F

Hi Fayfe and welcome.

To be honest Im not convinced what youre eating is a good idea. You wont get into ketosis with weetabix and milk and you arent getting all your necessary nutrients from only 2 packs. Are you not constantly starving?

have you been 100% this week? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As in 100% on the diet?

I have stuck to it this week but what with being stuck in work from silly o clock in the morning til late so no exercise...guess I have to force myself to do some next week to actually get a decent weight loss again.

Last edited:
Yep 3 packs a day, no other food, 2-3l of water a day etc xx

Oh right exercise should t make too much difference, but a loss is still a loss xxx

Only a 1lb and a half this week :(

To be fair if youre doing a VLCD you need to do it 100% to get the results. Your breakfast and only having 2 packs a day isnt the way its meant to be done and youre seeing the impact its having on your losses.

if youve only been doing it 100% for the past few days the losses will probably show up more next week. Your original post was only 3 days ago so the 'damage' this week has probably already been done.

Exercise doesnt actually have much impact on the losses on a VLCD, youll still get good losses with no exercise if you stick to it properly

Just a quick update as I'm going back into my second cycle (been a bit rubbish updating due to work commitments). I lost 18lbs on my first month and managed to not put anything back on on my week off, now for continued progress in month two hopefully.

Also very excited my cross trainer is arriving shortly :)

Ohhhhh well done!!! Xx

Right despite saying I was restarting the diet I didn't manage to do it properly due to illness and a hen weekend (and a pole dancing related injury as a result of said hen weekend). In saying that I maintained my weight and didn't put the 18lbs back on :)

So I've put my Ed Hardy dress out in sight where I can see it as motivation (brought it last year for my birthday and haven't actually worn it as I brought it too small and its far too snug to wear and comfortably sit down in) and I have 15 weeks left until I go on holiday - so I want to be smaller by the time that comes around.

I think I need a kick in the butt so I'm setting my May target as 18lbs.

Mini targets:
1) Update on this more often
2) Do my 20 mins of exercise everyday!
3) Hide scales and stop obsessive weighing
May: Lose 18lbs
June: Lose 15lbs
July: Lose 10lbs

So that's a loss of 43lbs for the next 12 weeks...anymore than that is a bonus.

Back