Exante newbie - need lots of help and support

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Just finishing off my slim and save food and gonna start exante when it comes. I really need some support, I have tried and failed so many times and my work uniform getting tighter and Im getting so fed up with being so overweight, its interfering with my relationship and just my moods in general. Iv got this on my mobile, and need lots of support and advice its whats gonna keep me going!

Hoping to make some friends...got 56lbs to lose!!

thanks for reading xxx

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

You will find lots of support around here.

I have just finished week one and found the forum really helpful.

You'll have the weight off in no time with exante!

Is there any foods you dont like yet?
Any advice? Did you lose 12lb in first week??

Thanks for replying

I have the bumper pack of shakes and I like them all.

I add a tablet sweetener to the and drink them very cold. Tastes like a milkshake :)

I drank loads of water and the odd coke zero which helped to fill me up.

Yes, I lost 12lbs in my first week. I was so pleased! Everyone seems to have a bigger loss than average in the first week, from what I've seen.

I'd also keep an eye out for citric acid in things (breath sprays, diet coke etc) as it can knock some people out of ketosis.

Are you starting exante tomorrow?

uhh

I ordered it today but doing slim and save box that was given to me til i get it through....i was hoping to take a soup to work but been told need a blender. I have a shaker bottle but it won't shake hot food will it....

I got very little willpower and the only thing that makes me not eat is looking at my gross wobbly body in mirror.....

I'd be careful with the hot shakes/soups as they can sometimes 'explode' Nothing too bad but you might end up wearing your lunch/scalded.

You could use a little bit of cold water in the shaker bottle to mix the soup so there are no lumps etc and then add the hot water and mix it with a spoon?

Good idea...is there any i should avoid??

Back