Exante on EBAY??????????

valentine

miss yo yo
I have just been on ebay and there seems to be a lot of Exante products appearing on it...I didnt think it was allowed??? When i went looking for VLCD water flavouring i never noticed any and a week later there is quite a bit of it being sold quite openly..I know LL and CD dont allow theri product name to be used on there and thought it was the same for Exante...mmmmm where there is fat there is money to make i spose xx

You don't often see much but I sold stuff on there last year and it let me lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You don't often see much but I sold stuff on there last year and it let me lol x

i totally get people selling bits left over etc but there is a couple of sellers listing "weeks supply buy it now" lol...expensive way to diet buying it on there pmsl xxx

Theres loads being sold. I cant understand why Exante arent being treated the same as CD etc. CD and LL had ebay clamp down on their products being sold and now it really just doesnt happen.

I definitely dont see the harm in selling left overs but like you say the professionals are at it. And what I REALLY dont get is the ones who successfully sell the stuff for more than Exante do :confused: or do the dafties that buy it not realise Exante is an online VLCD??

Starlight said:
Theres loads being sold. I cant understand why Exante arent being treated the same as CD etc. CD and LL had ebay clamp down on their products being sold and now it really just doesnt happen.

I definitely dont see the harm in selling left overs but like you say the professionals are at it. And what I REALLY dont get is the ones who successfully sell the stuff for more than Exante do :confused: or do the dafties that buy it not realise Exante is an online VLCD??

Yeah I also thought how odd it is that people are making a profit, well they should learn to google better ;)

Yeah I think people are buying bumper packs purely to sell week supplies for a profit. I personally only sold soups I don't like lol xx

Lol ya have to laugh if people want to spend hard earned money with out having the common sense to google... But again i totally understand people selling flavours the cant stomache etc etc.. Oh well i dare say the Exante site will soon cotton on xx

I think the difference with Exante is that you don't have to see a professional to be on the plan whereas with CD and LL, you HAVE to go to a counsellor to purchase their products. So CD and LL claim that it can't be sold and used without supervision. Exante can't really claim that as they sell it anyway to people that aren't being supervised and so they can't really say that you can't resell it on eBay as it's just like any other product being sold on there.
Many things sold on eBay are over priced.....it's what eBay does best!!! Lol

Exante made me ill last year so I sold what I had left over on Ebay. I was glad I had that resource because after all it is not cheap and a shame to throw it away.

I half expected to have to do the same this time but for some reason I have been ok on it :)

i brought a small amount off ebay b4 i brought a big pack of exante just to see if i liked it first but yes ive seen loads and loads on their

I sold my strawberry shakes as I just can't stand them but know other people like them so would rather they weren't wasted. 12 shakes for £8 plus the p&p is not bad is it?? I bet someone here has bought 'em!! xx

Jubbly said:
I sold my strawberry shakes as I just can't stand them but know other people like them so would rather they weren't wasted. 12 shakes for £8 plus the p&p is not bad is it?? I bet someone here has bought 'em!! xx

Wish it was me , I love strawberry!! Nom nom x

Back