Exante or CD?

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi all im debating whether to get CD or Exante, i have done both before and both have pros and cons, im stuck lol. I love CD but it's more expensive than the Exante bumper pack which is £99 for 4 weeks worth but i cant stand the chocolate and mushroom on Exante and if i choose my own it packs it's almost £50 which i defo cant afford every week, i like the simpleness of Exante ie ordering online but i like choosing my own packs and if i choose my own CD is £10 cheaper a week than Exante but the £99 bumper pack is really really good value, im babbling now but i just cant decide!

Exante its change dmt life and i wouldnt have it any other way . Goodluck in chooseing !

Im like you I like the fact I can order Exante online, price is a bit sore and Im tempted to go for the bumper pack but to be honest I dont think Ill like a lot of it. At the moment Im only planning on trying the choc shake and mushroom soup and one of the bars. Think Ill just have to take the £50 a week hit but I definitely prefer that to the idea of CD

Exante soups are really nice, lovely and thick compared to CD soups, im just not that keen on the mushroom one im afraid but there are only seven in the bumper pack so im sure i can do two a week, hopefully! Good Luck

Exante its change dmt life and i wouldnt have it any other way . Goodluck in chooseing !

Thanks Rose, i went for Exante in the end, got my packs arriving today!

Well my sachets are and im half way through first day, already!! Just hoping i can keep this determination going. Sachets are a little smaller than last year but hopefully the amount and taste haven't altered

no contents are the same xx

Back