exante recipes needed !

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
hi all,

i really need some advice, im currently doin exante and im on my fourth day, im really struggling with what i can and cant have, i.e im not sure if i can drink diet drinks? or what excatly i can eat as part of my main meal, ive tried to look on the exante website but there isnt a list or anything, if some one out there could please help me id be gratefull, really wanna stick to it but at the moment chicken salads are getting a bit boring.

thanks

HI there you can have any diet drink that doesn't contain citric acid and those are the coke & Dr pepper zero's. Today I found out that boots own brand diet cream soda has lactic acid & not citric acid in it so I assume that is ok too. Any lean meat is ok, eggs, cheese, fish etc are all ok as they have little or no carbs in them. Hope this helps a little. xx

Awww thanks thats helped,

Bernice, If I am not trying to get into ketosis and just following the low calorie diet, its ok to have diet squash etc isnt it?? I kno my weight loss is quite slow this way but am quite happy with the pace.

Back