• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exante recipes needed !

Will be a skinny mini!
hi all,

i really need some advice, im currently doin exante and im on my fourth day, im really struggling with what i can and cant have, i.e im not sure if i can drink diet drinks? or what excatly i can eat as part of my main meal, ive tried to look on the exante website but there isnt a list or anything, if some one out there could please help me id be gratefull, really wanna stick to it but at the moment chicken salads are getting a bit boring.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
HI there you can have any diet drink that doesn't contain citric acid and those are the coke & Dr pepper zero's. Today I found out that boots own brand diet cream soda has lactic acid & not citric acid in it so I assume that is ok too. Any lean meat is ok, eggs, cheese, fish etc are all ok as they have little or no carbs in them. Hope this helps a little. xx

Bernice, If I am not trying to get into ketosis and just following the low calorie diet, its ok to have diet squash etc isnt it?? I kno my weight loss is quite slow this way but am quite happy with the pace.