EXANTE SHAKES OR SOUPS

I would go for the bumper pack of all

hi,

I started on this diet on Tuesday and ordered the bumper pack because it works out cheaper and also because you get to try all the flavours.

As far as taste goes its not bad compared to some other diets - I found some of the soups a bit bland so I add salt and paprika to them.

The only soup I dont really like is the tomatoe and basil I have to add lotts of paprika to it to get it down! the shakes all taste nice and the bars are lovely.

There is a thread on here which describes each flavour which i found really helpful not sure how to find it though! hope this helps x

hi,

There is a thread on here which describes each flavour which i found really helpful not sure how to find it though! hope this helps x

If you are in the Exante sub forum its a sticky at the top
;)

Thanks that link was great...... i can't wait to get started. How have you found it so far threestonestogo?????. I am a real chocoholic. I am starting Tuesday as I have nothing on from then on after work so if I need to I plan to go to bed really early to stop the urge (hahah) and I have warned my hubby I may be really cranky for a few days. Do the cravings and hunger pangs stop!!!!!! Are they easily prepared at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have a shake for brekkie, soup for lunch and shake in evening. I work 10-3 so plan to have soup for tea, but where do bars come in, are these a meal replacement or snack!!!!!! Here's hoping. Good Luck to you and look forward to reading your progress.

Lol
don't whatever you do look forward to the choc shake

maybe invest in sweeteners?

I have shake for breaky, bar for lunch, soup for tea, although I have a glut of shakes , so
bringing those under control
bars are all part of it too
a lot of us cut them into little chunks, and eat, say half when the hunger creeps in at 11ish, then the other half later
you do find that your hunger is kept under control even with this little amount of food

look after yourself this first week
consider early to bed
hot bubble baths to lounge in to get you away from food
good luck !

Ohhhh
tea with skim milk is a distant memory
can't say I am totally in love with black coffee, and black tea is Yeuk!

But I love rooboos tea now! Your tastes change.
I also like a lot of the herbal teas now too
chamomile
licorice
fennell

I class it as a root? It's not a fruit?

No lack of loss in the last 3 weeks drinking it(but I only have 1 a day)

Thanks that link was great...... i can't wait to get started. How have you found it so far threestonestogo?????. .

Hi Fattea,

I have found it really easy so far!! i thought i would be really hungry all the time! the soups and shakes really fill you up! I'm real chocoholic too (or should i say was!!!) but I havnt thought of it once since starting:D

I started off having full packs but have now started to split them up - i have half a shake in the morning and half of a bar and save the rest for a snack in the evening i also have half a soup during the day and then the rest in the evening

Today I tried a vanilla shake in the morning and added some coffee to it and it was really yummy!!!

I'm gonna weigh myself on tuesday and will let you know how much i have lost in my 1st week - my clothes do seem to feel quite loose so fingers crossed!:)

ps i really cannt spell to save my life at the moment (and i'm a Typist!!!! - this is what 4 months maternity leave does to you - you forget things you've been doing for the past 10 years! so i'm sorry if i annoy anyone with what i've written!!:)

• Hi 3stonestogo, my package has arrived and i have read booklet back to front several times.....however, I keep putting my start date back. Why!!!!!!! Think it is as my willpower is c*** anyway and I am soooo scared of failing before I start. I am soo unhappy as nothing is fitting I am wearing my daughters band aorund my buttoned trousers as I don;t want to buy the next size up and yet what is wrong with me. I think it is the mind and the fact that i will be nil by mouth as afar as food is concerned for a while. but if what i have read from you the hunger stops. i do plan to start Friday (tomorrow) so I can sleep all weekend.....only joking. I am hoping by Bank Hol Monday the hunger will have passed and I will feel better. Think I will miss my cuppas and what about the BAD BREATH!!!!!!:jelous::jelous:

I've found the more exercise I do the less hungry I am so we spend most days out either walking or doing the garden makeover with heavy digging etc. Sitting around makes you more hungry. It really does seem to work better that way.

with Mrs R, me garden looks fab, sitting on pooter or watching telly makes me want to nibble, keep busy, Yam swears by swimming, exercise , out on bike, etc, I am still very new but my coping mechanisms is early bed, destroy the fridge innards, plan meals for him so ingredients arent around, prep his food in morning when not hungry, eat my soup just before cooking his tea, and dont go shopping hungry. he gets his lunch out everyday now, and he has chips, and has lost more weight than me!
nutshell, keep busy, exercise and ask the learned ladies in here anything, they will help you keep on the straight and narrow.

Thanks guys. I am eating my last Freddie Frog for a while now and drinking glass of coke before the big start tomorrow. Think i am going to buy one of those hand held capuccino frother things so i can take it to work to mix my shake, not very discreet tho eh! Ive planned my day and cant wait for that empty flat stomach feeling(will be a while yet before i can see my feet) hahaha. seriously guys thanks for all your support.

• Hi 3stonestogo, my package has arrived and i have read booklet back to front several times.....however, I keep putting my start date back. Why!!!!!!! Think it is as my willpower is c*** anyway and I am soooo scared of failing before I start. I am soo unhappy as nothing is fitting I am wearing my daughters band aorund my buttoned trousers as I don;t want to buy the next size up and yet what is wrong with me. I think it is the mind and the fact that i will be nil by mouth as afar as food is concerned for a while. but if what i have read from you the hunger stops. i do plan to start Friday (tomorrow) so I can sleep all weekend.....only joking. I am hoping by Bank Hol Monday the hunger will have passed and I will feel better. Think I will miss my cuppas and what about the BAD BREATH!!!!!!:jelous::jelous:

i did'nt really feel hunger it was just thinking i hadnt eat anything that made me feel i wanted to eat but it passes!:) strangley i havent missed my cuppas at all and i thought that would be the one thing (after chocolate!:D) i would really miss!!

good luck tomorrow!!!:)

In the nicest possible way, if you approach this process as something to be feared and everything involved in the process is a string of negatives, then you will be fighting an up-hill battle.

If you focus on the positive things you hope to achieve (rather than the cr*p you may, or may not, experience) you may have more success.

If you start tomorrow, then good luck, but do take a couple of days to re-examine your motives. This diet is hard at the best of times. By focussing on the negatives (which are all temporary, and not insurmountable) you will only make life harder for yourself. Remember, you're making a positive change to your life. But if you look back over your posts over the past couple of weeks, that point appears to be a bit missing! Dwelling on all the bad things (which in the grand scheme of things are really not that bad) will only make them more apparent. Cuppas or losing weight? no contest, really.

You've got all the information you need, there's nothing stopping you, apart from you. A VLCD is just as much about mental attitude as it is the contents of the box.

Good luck.

Well, I was "worried" when I started, more because I didn't want to look stupid by seemingly placing so much into it
and also shelling out £104+ for a pack of stuff that could potentially end up cluttering my pantry

but I really like it now, won't say never looked back, because I do, a lot, in wonder :D

talk to us on here, with what seems to be the daftest stuff, we've been there !!!

first shake down day one of many

:)Well, 1st shake down yiipppppeeeee i opted for vanilla, it was quite nice actually, think i expected a cardboard taste but quite pleasant. i have baggede a chocky one for work at 12.30 ish and a half bar incase get peckish. i plan to have soup for tea and my other half bar. Is this correct fro my full allowance.

Back