• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante teams - anyone interested?

Well today I really struggled thought that I was going to eat the fridge. I was even imagining the dog food was looking nice. So I need help and support and if there is anyone who also needs it please add your name and weight if you like below. We also need a team leader someone who can kick butt and offer challenges. :D

Madzbabe - 325lbs

Msjmc - ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm in too! Scotminx, current weight 199lbs.

For me the first challenge is getting through today - am so hungry that dog food also doesn't sound too bad lol... :)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
hi maz .... count me in i'll give it a go ....x

SammyE

Silver Member
What would probably be a good idea is to just get people to say they wanna be in a team and then divide everyone into teams, size and number of teams depending on how many people wanna take part.

Me too

I've been getting testy as my toddler keeps throwing her food over the side of her high chair

Have been so hungry I have been getting grumpy at the food on the floor that I want to eat

ok thats 7 people so far, will leave it another day and see who else there is and then we can split the people up or keep it as it is. I know some people dont like being in teams but I really need the support.

im in im in =] =]
although i am AAM when i am at work, other times i am doing total.
I am a survivor because ... i stuck to plan today after crashing my car!!

......................and me xx

Oh blow it I've just read how this team thing works!!!!! I can't be in it cos I don't weigh myself every week. Sorry peeps!!!!!