Exante teams - anyone interested?

I don't want to lead a team as I am not on the boards that much as I don't have access 24/7 just throw work hours and I don't have anything to offer anyone ( like challenges etc) as I am just at the beginning of this diet and getting around it just about myself. Sorry to sound selfish. So whoever wants to be the leaders jump in now and then we can split the teams and keep in touch. Good luck to everyone, I am ready to whip:character00115::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

my weigh in day is wed atm but dont mind changing it :)

The weigh in doesnt matter the main thing is keeping the team thread updated weekly :)

well as i need all the motivating i can, i dont mind being a team leader.

ooh 10 on each team then.how do you want to split them?

I'm in too, and if u need any help with a spreadsheet to keep score, I can do that. :)

no what ever you think starlight youve got more experience than us. just tell us what you think?

ok so we could do with another team leader.

i wouldnt mind being a team leader.
my post count isnt rediculously high at the moment though - dont know if that would be a problem?
but i am on here everyday and according to chrome its my 3rd most visited site =p

So how about 3 teams of 8 (one will have 7) or 4 teams of six (one with 5) If we all post our start weight and work the winnin team in averages as opposed to actual pounds lost (biggest loser style haha) x

ooo this sounds like a good opportunity for spreadsheets.
i love spreadsheets </nerd>

Back