Exante Teams

cybill

Gold Member
Hello everyone,
Just thought I'd ask, are the teams still a useful thing? There's not been much chatter for a while on the team threads? Do we want to keep them, or just stick with a weekly weigh-in thread, and forget teams? What's useful for you? And if we want to keep teams, how do we best make them supportive / encouraging to each other to stick with this diet! Let me know what you think!
thanks,
Rachel

Hey up Rachel - how goes you?

I like the teams :D

How about making a thread for each of the teams a sticky because sometimes I find them hard to see? xx

I like the Teams. Gives me that extra bit of motivation. I had a really bad week last week, so was too embarrased to post my results, but I'm looking forward to this week & hoping I can make up for last week!

I've put a link to the 3 team chat threads in the first page of the Exante Teams thread that is stickied, so if you ever lose the chat, you can easily find it again from a sticky - but better than cluttering up the sticky thread aread

I'm well up for the team thing! I struggle with motivation so it will be handy knowing i have a team of people to virtually kick my ass! LOL

Back