• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante Teams

cybill

Gold Member
Hello everyone,
Just thought I'd ask, are the teams still a useful thing? There's not been much chatter for a while on the team threads? Do we want to keep them, or just stick with a weekly weigh-in thread, and forget teams? What's useful for you? And if we want to keep teams, how do we best make them supportive / encouraging to each other to stick with this diet! Let me know what you think!
thanks,
Rachel

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Hey up Rachel - how goes you?

I like the teams :D

How about making a thread for each of the teams a sticky because sometimes I find them hard to see? xx

I like the Teams. Gives me that extra bit of motivation. I had a really bad week last week, so was too embarrased to post my results, but I'm looking forward to this week & hoping I can make up for last week!

cybill

Gold Member
I've put a link to the 3 team chat threads in the first page of the Exante Teams thread that is stickied, so if you ever lose the chat, you can easily find it again from a sticky - but better than cluttering up the sticky thread aread