Exante total for 9 days plateau??

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by trikendi, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. trikendi

trikendi New Member

Hi all ive been on Exante tota for 9 days and lost 8lb in the first week but since then have not moved at all on the scales :S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't take much notice (easier said than done) the scales will come down in the end! Sometimes it take me afew days for the weight to adjust :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    When you say 9 days plateau do you mean the scales haven't moved for 9 days or you've been on TS for a total of 9 days

5. trikendi

trikendi New Member

I have been on Exante 10 days now and the scales have not moved since wed :( day 6. I did Cambridge to bring me from 17st 10 to 11st 10 went back to 13st 6 :S and now back to 12st 12

Sam xxx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ok you need to stay off the scales. If youre going to weigh in every day you need to take the result basically with a pinch of salt and not let it get to you. Otherwise, as you see you get dermoralised. Weigh in once a week and leave it at that. I did mid week weigh ins at the start and found sometimes I lost nothing in the first half of the week and then might lose 4 in the second half - or vice versa.

Bottom line is when youre having 600 cals a day, you cant NOT lose weight.... weigh in once a week for the sake of your sanity

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.