Exante total for 9 days plateau??

trikendi

Hi all ive been on Exante tota for 9 days and lost 8lb in the first week but since then have not moved at all on the scales :S

Don't take much notice (easier said than done) the scales will come down in the end! Sometimes it take me afew days for the weight to adjust :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you say 9 days plateau do you mean the scales haven't moved for 9 days or you've been on TS for a total of 9 days

I have been on Exante 10 days now and the scales have not moved since wed :( day 6. I did Cambridge to bring me from 17st 10 to 11st 10 went back to 13st 6 :S and now back to 12st 12

Sam xxx

Ok you need to stay off the scales. If youre going to weigh in every day you need to take the result basically with a pinch of salt and not let it get to you. Otherwise, as you see you get dermoralised. Weigh in once a week and leave it at that. I did mid week weigh ins at the start and found sometimes I lost nothing in the first half of the week and then might lose 4 in the second half - or vice versa.

Bottom line is when youre having 600 cals a day, you cant NOT lose weight.... weigh in once a week for the sake of your sanity

Back