Exante trouble

loobylou22

Hi, I have ordered from exante on 4th Jan, I have still not recieved my order today, or even a track email. When i checked I havent recieved my 35% discount either?? I have tried calling but every option is leave a message? What can I do? I havent had a shake since yesterday breakfast!! Does anybody have another number apart from the 0800 one on the contact us page.
Thanks.xxx

They are usually very quick to email back if you email or here is another number for them 01202721832

Thanks very much Helen for that reply, I have tried on two seperate phones that number and the lady in the office just says hello hello and doesnt seem to hear me!
I have now recieved an email though, and for some reason my order has been kept at the depo. I have not been contacted as to why, and now I have to eat.
Im soooo annoyed, and what makes it worse is that I cannot speak to somebody about it. Im at work all day tomorrow so im guessing il not recieve my order tomorrow but il prob have to drive to my nearest depo to collect it 2 hrs away!!! Im so frustrated!! This diet is hard enough already.
Really sorry for the rant, I just feel upset, hungry and let down.xxxx

If your gonna have to eat hun.. try stick to exante meal ideas, at least you'll stay in Ketosis, and won't have the carbo flu when you start back again..

Back