Exante TS back to the start

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Having no "real" start weight has really messed with my head last few days (for those of you that don't know i weighed with my old scales which i now know were way out so gave me the wrong start weight) so i have decided after a lot of dwelling that i will do my start weight as the weight i am now, which is a bit sad as i know i have already lost weight, it's all physiological really, if it isn't right in my head i wouldn't be able to carry on doing Exante. Im gonna have to be careful over next week as i know this has been a big setback to me personally so i will tread with care. Im going to weigh weekly now that i have nice shiny new scales and make my WI on a Friday and also come on here and update/moan/groan as often as i can even if it's two or three times a day!

I meant to add For last couple of weeks i have been having a small low carb meal in the evenings, from today though im back on TS

Last edited:
Been feeling quite hungry today though i knows it's not physical hunger, don't know whether it's because it's the start of the weekend! I always find weekends harder to cope with.

try lots of water to help fill you up or cutting the bar into 3 and spreading it out - helps with head hunger which is my biggest challenge too x

try lots of water to help fill you up or cutting the bar into 3 and spreading it out - helps with head hunger which is my biggest challenge too x

Water is not my favourite liquid unfortunately but i am doing ok considering im not that keen on it. Im drinking it at room temperature as i can get a lot more down that way.
Well i managed to get Friday out of the way without too much trouble, now just today and tomorrow and it's Monday again, this diet always seems easier during week day's. Im actually looking forward to my WI on Friday, just let's hope all goes well diet wise i never just assume all is gonna go well as we all have setbacks at times.

Youre doing great so far missus, hang in there, I hate the water thing too, I just see it as a necessary evil.

Whens your first wi??

Im weighing Friday

Water i hate it! but then do i? as i do drink it as a necessity on a VLCD, so i must *NOT* hate it?? I am struggling big time but don't really like to post the negatives, i know i said i would moan groan etc but i think for my own sanity i will try and keep to positive-ish posts only, got enough doubts in my own mind without boring everyone else on here! Even though it's only been just over four weeks since re-starting Exante, i havnt been all squeaky clean, i have eaten, i confess! The first week was the worse! I have kept it low-carb though and im still in the big K so all is not lost! Hopefully, yet? Why did i ever let myself get in this bloody state in the first place that i have to resort to this :cry::cry::cry::cry: Oh well onwards and upwards, hopefully downwards for me!xxx

Phew, Survived the weekend!. The thought of weighing on Friday is keeping me going, it wont be a huge loss as the first couple of weeks are but a loss is a loss so roll on Friday!

Last edited:
Im still on TS, mentally though (VLCD Related) im not doing good. Hope everyone else is feeling/doing great.

I lost 4lbs, im chuffed :D:D

Well done! Keep it up, you are doing really well!

Fantastic! Makes this week's niggles worthwhile, doesn't it?

Thanks all, now today and tomorrow to get through again! Weekdays are soooo much easier

Another weekend bites the dust!
It's getting all to closer to Christmas now and if i keep my head in the right place that could be another 4 stone gone, not sure in my own mind though if i can do a vlcd for that long, hope i can.

Weather has taken a turn for the worst here, very cold, time to get kids hats scarfs and electric blankets on!

I wish i could master the art of no froth soups as i really cant get them down with froth, yuk! and as it's getting colder i would like to be able to have more soup, any one with any tips pleaseeee, it's a hand blender i have, actually i might try doing a soup in the pot today, as long as there's no lumps or froth it'l be fine.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Well i still haven't tried to make a soup in the pot or microwave yet as i dont want to ruin yet another pack, i was going to try one yesterday but honestly i know if it goes frothy i'll gag and just want to eat something!

I bought some more water yesterday and forgot to bring it in from the car when i got home from supermarket, brought it in this morning and it's nice and cool, not too cold as i cant stand cold water from the fridge but just nice and cool enough to make it drinkable for me.

Freezing here chuckin it down and not a nice day at all! Just hope this winter wont be as bad as last years!

Well done on finishing your first week and on your weight loss :D

Onwards and downards hehe x

Well done on finishing your first week and on your weight loss :D

Onwards and downards hehe x

Lol, thanks as long as it continues downwards i'll be happy :)

Back