Exante TS - STRUGGLING VERY BADLY.

SheridanLM91

Criminology Student
So I am here on day 4 of my Exante journey and I am on the brink of giving up! :( I did some normal walking yesterday and now my legs are in agony, my abdomen is constantly aching and I absolutely heave at eating the meals, the only thing I can stomach is the shakes. :( I knew it would be hard when I started but I didn't think I'd struggle so much! I am drinking plenty of water and keeping busy but does anyone have any tips to help me get through this rough patch? I dont want to give up but need some support!

keep going and remember you're slap bang in the middle of the toughest stage, in a couple of days you'll hit ketosis (maybe tomorrow) and it will all be a lot easier. Power on, the reward is so worth it :)

not sure if this will help but it is a saying I have used in the past a quitter never win and a winner never quits. also the difference in your body next week will be what you put in your mouth , so how do you want to feel next week.

I am doing shakes only , I have also invested in coke zero which is a god send , have you tried exante drinks you add to water also good.

Stay strong work thought it and think how great your going to feel at the end of your week , good luck we are all here spuring you on xx

Sheridan this really is the worst day I promise. Don't stop now, you will start to feel normal in just a day or two and you'll be so glad you stuck it out. It takes some people (me included) ages to hit ketosis, but you'll feel great, hardly ever hungry and plenty of energy. For today I say stick to shakes only, don't torture yourself with anything else. Lovely long bubble bath with a wine glass of sparkling water, and then a full makeover including nail painting and fake tan. Assuming you're a woman. Or put on a long DVD - that'll be a couple of hours where you don't think how awful you feel. And then have an early night. Hope you feel better really soon. You did the right thing posting here. :)

Thanks everyone for your moral support! Made me feel much better reading it. Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon. Was having my lunchtime pack and threw up half way through it :( So I had to have some normal food to settle my stomach :( So not sure what to do now. May have to take a break and try again in a week or two? Thanks again everyone for your support! :)

And yes Waterworks, I am a she. :)

I think u shd do working solution ie a low cal, high protein meal as well as ur shakes. The weight loss will be slower but may make the whole thing a little easier....have a think but don't give up yet. It works. Good luck

I went off plan during week 1 and i still lost 7lb because after nearly giving up i thought about the money i had spent on exante lol! It got easier after that. I found my tastes changed too and i stopped always having a 'meal' in the evenings and just have whichever pack i fancy. Green tea helps me massively too. Dont give up. But dont make yourself ill either. I just had 2 days off end of week 2 as my new order was late. I just tried to eat sensibly and im back on now. Give yourself a day or so low carb maybe and start fresh.

Dont give up as you have got through the hardest part already. Dont waste what u have already done.

A blip doesnt mean game over. 1 step back... now 2 steps forward. Tomorrow is a new day.

Good luck x

Morning Sheridan - how are you feeling today> :D

I am feeling a bit better thanks Waterworks but still very unwell and throwing up so I have decided to stop for now so I can recover. I only bought a one week pack of Exante so money wise its not a great loss because I bought it on offer. But this is not me giving up. :) just going to get better and get back on it with a much more positive mind - I did still manage to lose 3lbs. :)

sounds to me like you may have a bug rather than a problem with the diet hun.....

if your still poorly and sick today its prob nothing to do with the diet.. Just a bit of bad luck and timing...

Maybe try again when you feel fighting fit .... its not an easy diet at all.. it took me at least 10 failed attempts before I finally got into TS properly again... good luck x x x

Just to update, I restarted on 23/9 and am just finishing day 3. Definitely feeling much more positive and well so do think you were right about the bad luck and timing. Hope you are all doing well in your weight loss journey.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back