Exante virgin, started today!

Rintyroo

Hi everyone

I find myself here after slowly putting on some weight I just can't shift, tbh my heart really hasn't been in it and I think that by removing all food and doing TS I'll reboot my system and recondition my thinking.

So far today, porridge, pleasantly surprised, orange bar equally as pleasantly surprised, and now planning which soup for dinner.

I have a couple of questions though please, green tea, does it have to be plain green tea or can I use the flavoured ones? I'm a green tea drinker anyway so hope this might make things easier. Is earl grey tea acceptable? And lastly I've got a stone and a half to loose, is there any difference between wanting to loose half a tone versus several stone?ie will it still work in the same way regardless of how much to lose?

Thanks in anticipation and sorry for all the questions

Jo x

To answer about drinks, On here there are stickys at the top. There will be a what can I drink thread. But in short earlgrey is fine as long as its black and without sugar. Green tea also good but with flavours its hard to say. You really shouldn't have and thing with fruit or sugar in it as it kicks you out of ketosis.

Second question. It doesn't matter how much you want/need to lose. As long as you are above a BMI of 25 its all good. Though the loss can slow the closer to goal to you get.

Back