Exante vs Cambridge Diet

loveablemonkey

Hey everyone! I am currently on the Cambridge Diet and am in the middle of my fourth week which is exciting - however I am struggling financially to afford it as it's approx £40 a week, as opposed to the £25 a week that Exante is. Is it very different taste-wise? I know there are less flavours but that doesn't bother me as long as the flavours are nice!

Also, how do you get through without having a Counsellor to answer to? Is it ok?

Hope someone can help :)

Hanna x

hi hanna, its different to cambridge in my opinion not any better or worse though. the best thing about the bumper pack is all the different variety. i dont look at what flavour i'm having now just pull one out the box and get on with it. not mad about the soups but just get on with. cd dont give that much support for the extra money, you'll get plenty of support on here.
babs

Ok thanks for the tips :)

Loveable Monkey. I prefer the taste of the Exante products to the Cambridge Diet because I found the Cambridge diet too sweet.
If you prefer a sweeter taste you can add a tablet sweetener to the shakes.
I have them both hot and cold. Cold with loads of crushed iced and whizzed up, and if hot, with some cinnamon and a tablet sweetener.

The Exante bars are really nice. Only one allowed per day though.

I'm not mad on the Exante soups, but then I didn't like the CD ones either! ;) I add a good dash of Encona Hot Pepper Sauce or Tabasco.

If you order a bumper pack it works out much cheaper than CD or Lighterlife. I use this forum as my counsellor, and there are lots of people that can give great advice. However, if you need a counsellor to keep you on track, you might do better with CD.

Here's a thread I find useful: http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.htmlhttp://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html

Good luck with your weight loss, whatever diet you follow.

Julie

I did CD before Exante and there are good points about both. On CD I loved the apple and cinnamon porridge, I also liked the soups. On Exante I think the shakes are delicious and they don't go as lumpy as CD shakes either. Also on Exante you can have the bars from the start of the diet (only one per day) and they're quite nice. The Exante soups aren't much cop but if you add enough salt and pepper they're bearable. The bumper pack from Exante is well worth it. I'll never go back to CD after Exante, for the savings you make financially, this far outweighs slightly tastier soups on CD! I also found my CD counsellors a bit weak, they only saw me once a fortnight and even then weren't much help. Insure there are better ones out there but I've found this forum more of a help and inspiration than any counsellor. I'd go Exante every time now.

Back