Exante?

batlo8

So I just clicked on the exante link and realised it too can be used as a meal replacement diet. I've never heard of it before but must admit the price is calling me to try it!

Has anyone/is anyone doing it? What are the flavours like? Are the results just as good as LT & CD? Because I note the calories are higher.

I also hate going to the chemist as they're all skinny and swear they pity me! So an online product is ace for me! But I don't want to change if the results aren't as quick.

Thanks in advance x

I have tried both LT and CD and found Exante tastes a little blander than both.

More variety than LT but less than CD.

Hated the chicken soup on LT and loved the Exante vegetable soup...did not stay long enough on to find out what the losses were like in comparison to LT/CD

Youll see from my signature the results are every bit as good as CD LL or LT ;)

There have been a lot of people leaving the more widely known VLCDs recently for Exante and a lot prefer Exante to the one they were doing and others find it maybe a bit bland to start but I cant think of anyone on the Exante boards who struggle and hate the tastes.

As for is anyone doing it??? Exante has its own sub section on Minimins which is getting busier by the day http://www.minimins.com/exante/

I'm doing Exante and am loving it! As a fitness fantic (who gained stupid amounts of weight while injured) I am used to protein shakes and expected the diet to be like that, but I think they are lovely! The flavours are not over strong but theres a nice milkyness to them. I lost 9lb my first week which seems about average whatever vlcd you do, and thats even with having 4 shakes a day.

Hmm may well be worth a try then. I'm not too bothered about flavours anyway, frankly if it makes me shed a stone a month I'd drink pretty much anything! Lol!

Thanks for pointing the board out, didn't realise it was so popular! I'll go check it out xx

Back