EXANTE.

Discussion in 'Exante' started by skeggs885, 1 October 2010 Social URL.

1. skeggs885

skeggs885 New Member

Tried so many diets, healthy point counting option ww. red/green days, cant be doing with the classes each week. Then thought I can do those diets myself but just dont seem to get same results. Now coming up to xmas again and I dont want to feel like a big pudding so now tipped 14 stone decided i need a quick fix.. have tried xenacol too the blue pills but they make you ill as soon as you step over the mark with anything with fat in and wiped me out after for days :kissass: so going to seriously give exante a go, which i believe is the lighter life diet but without the counselling and not so expensive? ordered a 7 day variety pack and as soon as arrives will check in again. skeggsy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome:D I am now on day 5. Having followed CD last year.

Take a look around there are some great diaries and even better losses (keeping my fingers crosses hehe)

enjoy. x

4. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome to exante . :)

5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    .............a big warm Exante welcome to you Skeggsy. Most of us on here have like you done a variety of the other diets and have turned to Exante as a last resort. I just wish I had heard about it before. Get past the first week, which can be hellish with the carb withdrawl symptoms and then just watch the lbs melt away. Good luck xx

6. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Welcome to Exante Skeggsy. I've tried a fair few VLCD's and in my opinion Exante has the best tasting stuff =) GL with it x

7. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    All the best Skeggsy - you'll find it's the best decision you've made in ages!! Like Bernice says, get through week one and you're away! :) Lucy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.