EXANTE.

skeggs885

Tried so many diets, healthy point counting option ww. red/green days, cant be doing with the classes each week. Then thought I can do those diets myself but just dont seem to get same results. Now coming up to xmas again and I dont want to feel like a big pudding so now tipped 14 stone decided i need a quick fix.. have tried xenacol too the blue pills but they make you ill as soon as you step over the mark with anything with fat in and wiped me out after for days :kissass: so going to seriously give exante a go, which i believe is the lighter life diet but without the counselling and not so expensive? ordered a 7 day variety pack and as soon as arrives will check in again. skeggsy

welcome:D I am now on day 5. Having followed CD last year.

Take a look around there are some great diaries and even better losses (keeping my fingers crosses hehe)

enjoy. x

.............a big warm Exante welcome to you Skeggsy. Most of us on here have like you done a variety of the other diets and have turned to Exante as a last resort. I just wish I had heard about it before. Get past the first week, which can be hellish with the carb withdrawl symptoms and then just watch the lbs melt away. Good luck xx

All the best Skeggsy - you'll find it's the best decision you've made in ages!! Like Bernice says, get through week one and you're away! :) Lucy :)

Back