Exante?

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Hi everyone, just wondering what this diet is, is it complete meal replacement or can u eat on it too? Are people finding they lose on this? Have looked on the website but still a little confused ad hesitant about trying it

We lose weight all right! And fast. You can do three packets/bar a day or three and add a meal. Lots of water, black tea / coffee and green tea. Its very flexible, easy(ish) after a few days and the most effective diet I have ever tried.

GOOD LUCK
GSQ

I've ordered my first bumper pack and will start on monday! What have ur weight losses been like each week "getslimquick"?

Hi

Good luck with it! My first week I lost 8lbs and I'm very pleased :)
Ii struggled my first week and had some chicken most days which helped me. I also find this forum great for advice and support and help distract me from the fridge lol

I've ordered my first bumper pack and will start on monday! What have ur weight losses been like each week "getslimquick"?

I weigh once a month - the weekly weigh in is a pain. It puts me off and distracts me, so this monthly treat suit me well. Three stone - three months so far.
Its an average of 3.5 lbs per week and still going strong. Brilliant in my book.

GSQ

Back