Exante?

sczoo90

Hello all wanted to know what people think about exante food pack flavours? I've been on Cambridge and love most of products but cost is a little steep and now with an increase in each product think its time to ditch it!

Also a little worried only having 3 products per day as a man??? Arggggghhh do they fill you up? And are they nice?

Thanks all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Personally I've never found any VLCD packs filling. I wish I did.

I haven't done cd but did Exante for a whole before going to Slim and Save. I'd totally recommend it. The food packs are gorgeous and the bars are streets ahead of Exantes IMO

Hello. I have been on the Cambridge diet before having my children but decided on exante as a cheaper alternative. Bars are completely different but are ok and so are the milkshakes. I haven't tried the soups or food packs as I buy the bar and milkshake bumper packs. I think it definitely worth a try, I'm very glad I did

Hello does anyone know whether we can use sweeteners in coffee and tea on TS please?

It's my second day and I'm starving- I literally can't stop thinking about food!! I am detirmined! Hopefully it will get easier as I get used to stuff. I could kill for a sandwich though.....:(

I feel like that and I'm on day 1 already in bed to resit, hope it gets better

Let me know how you get on girls, just not sure i could have only 3 packs per day as currently used to 4 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am not feeling too full with the three sachets currently but hopefully once ketosis kicks in I will be fine. Flavours are surprisingly good compared to some alternative diet companies. I like the shakes- and mixed instant coffee in my vanilla one this morning- lovely! Tomato soup was ok but much nicer with some hot sauce/Tabasco in!!

The porridge kept me full for quite a long time, I think the celebrity slim rapid phase shake taste really nice as its mixed with milk and not water. I had a vanilla shake, didn't find it quite nice its like i can taste all the vitamins in it rather than the actual vanilla taste will try it with coffee and ice next time. Water all the way till breakfast time!

Hi, I did lighterlife a few years ago and like you was concerned about only having three packs, I have managed to make it suit, I work shifts so do adjust it daily but I either have a big glass of water in morning and put off first pack till about 10.30-11 then I have my second at tea time if its the carbonara I sit and eat with family and then I either have shake or porridge when kids have their supper, I don't feel I'm missing out too much then. The only day I struggle is my first night shift as I am normally awake for 24hours, but fizzy water is my savour, this is really filling so try to fit this in when you would have had your 4th pack. Good luck

Where can I find a list of acceptable additions.... got my pack yesterday & I am on day 1..... a wee leaflet would have been handy x x

Where can I find a list of acceptable additions.... got my pack yesterday & I am on day 1..... a wee leaflet would have been handy x x

Hey Sally, did download the starter leaflet from Exante? They email a link out with your order confirmation..

I did read that, however, there is no mention about coke zero & bouillon, both allowable I believe....

Ah right I see what you mean! Well yea they don't say anything else is, in fact on their site faq's it mentions coke zero specifically. There is a thread around drinks you've probably already seen, if not it's a sticky in the main forum :) I just drink water and drink mix so doesn't bother me much although I'm getting a bit bored now lol

From my last stint on Exante I don't think I could cope without Coke Zero :p.

Back