Exante

Hi guys, i have just ordered a months worth of the total solution. decided to blog on here in the hopes of curbing the moments when i get near to crumbling, so glad i can chat to people also on the plan

Hi Cerii

I have just replied to your other post.

When you feel like crumbling, that's the time to come on here for support. The secret of the first week is to keep yourself VERY busy!

Good luck
Sarah

Thanks so much...
i'm kind of exciting about starting, which is weird..
you have done so well sarah.... i think your weight loss has spurred me to want to start.
the people at exante were really friendly and helpful so that was good.
coming on these forums is already spurring me on

That's so good that you have found this. My first week was tough and I used a friend to constantly ask questions of. She had done LL. But feel free to ask anything. Don't panic if you feel a little unwell the first week, it soon passes.

I like the Exante products because they have less chemical nasties. I tried a few CD bars that I got from a friend and they weren't as nice and bloated my stomach. Exante are much nicer.

When does your delivery arrive? If you can have a few days or cutting your carbs before it arrives, it will make you feel better the first week.

I am so excited for you. The weight just seems to drop off.

Hiya..
I ordered friday. So maybe tomorrow or tuesday.
So not a massive time to curb the carb, and im a real carb addict aswel so i try and limit them, buy limit i just mean none at night, and i lost a teeny bit that way.. I think i just need something strict as if i'm left to my own devices i just make bad choices...ha ha
Plus, i like to run, but then i manage to use that to eat more, as in ooo i went running today, ill have a cake.. i'm useless.
Im so excited too... I hope if i can stick it for the week and see the loss it'll really keep me going!!!

Oh I hope you get your delivery early this week and then you can get going. It normally takes two business days from ordering to get it. They are pretty good at getting them out.

I LOVE the banana shake and veg soup!

Good luck.

I think the vanilla might be nicer with a tsp of coffee to make it taste like creamy coffee. It wasn't as awful as I was dreading.. it was ok..

I tried the vanilla shake again today. Haven't had it for about 5 weeks and I have to say that I am still not a fan. I don't like coffee unfortunately, so am thinking that when I get near the end, I might try it with a spoon or two of cocoa powder in it. I only have one vanilla pack left so it's no big deal if I don't use it.

Banana shake and veg soup remain my firm favourites....oh and the toffee, nut and raisin bar. :D

No delivery for me today!!! Quite sad... ha ha...
I'm going to be out tomorrow morning and i doubt any neighbours will be in, have to do the whole post office collection thing..

Going lower on carb today tho..... and drinking a tonne of water, Just turned down a hot cross bun and cup of tea... sat with my lovely glass of water!!!

Sarah, would it be worth trying cinnamon in it? I thought the LL banana ones were virtually inedible but a generous sprinkling of cinnamon made a huge difference - I didn't have many packs left so I had to eat them!

No delivery for me today!!! Quite sad... ha ha...
I'm going to be out tomorrow morning and i doubt any neighbours will be in, have to do the whole post office collection thing..

Going lower on carb today tho..... and drinking a tonne of water, Just turned down a hot cross bun and cup of tea... sat with my lovely glass of water!!!

Well done on turning down the bun. It makes you feel really good when you say no doesn't it! Hope it arrives tomorrow.

Sarah, would it be worth trying cinnamon in it? I thought the LL banana ones were virtually inedible but a generous sprinkling of cinnamon made a huge difference - I didn't have many packs left so I had to eat them!

That's a good idea IB. I love cinnamon too! Will give that a whirl with my remaining one. Thanks

It's normally £49.95 per week plus delivery of £4. I order more than one weeks at a time to keep delivery down. They have a special on at the moment of a mixed box 0f 21 products for around £37. That's a good deal!

Yes, it was good, once the nice toasty smell goes away it will be better...
I was thinking earlier... what does anyone do about excersize...
Now i don't think i will be going overboard on these minimal calories... but was thinking of doing the toning parts of some fitness dvd's .......

Yes, it was good, once the nice toasty smell goes away it will be better...
I was thinking earlier... what does anyone do about excersize...
Now i don't think i will be going overboard on these minimal calories... but was thinking of doing the toning parts of some fitness dvd's .......

Yes I do some exercise on it. I walk about 1.5 hours a day with the dog and am just starting to work on toning. To be honest I found my walking on the total plan wiped me out and that's why I went to the working solution, so as you say, don't go mad to start with and see how it goes. The first week you feel so crap that it's likely you will want to exercise. But get over that and you will be fine!

fab... was slightly worried what my stomach will look like...ha ha

Have you had your delivery Ceri?

I was out today all day had to work away in birmingham... ive been on the go since 7... wont get home till about 10...
I am crossing fingers that i will have a delivery note though and hopefully i can go collect in the morning and get going...
Had a slight shock today though, ordered on the phone, and they put my card through twice so went to my bank today quite puzzled as they had taken over £300 as i had ordered a months worth!!!! lady on the phone seems to think it was refunded straight away, from friday to today it's not gone back, order online next time i think..
I've still been limiting the carbs tho, did well yesterday, not so well today as i stayed at my parents last night and mum mum made me boiled egg and toast for breakfat, but 1 slice, was feeling quite good about that... been good all day, and had over 2L of water yesterday, and already done my 2l 2day !!!! YEY
How are you?

Oh you sound like you have had a stressful day. I hope your delivery is there for you to collect tomorrow.

Bit bad of them processing it twice. Yes, order online. I pay via paypal online.

I am fine thanks and thrilled as today I hit the 2 1/2 stones gone. So pleased about that.

I haven't ever called the office. They did call me once when I emailed them. Were they really helpful and did they help you to select the products?

Good that you have cut your carbs and getting your water down. I am on 4L+ a day these days. I just seem to glug it all day.

Hope you aren't too shattered when you get home! Let me know how you get on with the products when you get them.

Well done on your fabulous loss sarah.
And yes, very stressful, lot's of driving..
People at exante over the phone very very very helpful, hopefully the whole thing will be sorted today.

I've officially started though. Went and picked up my package this morning. Looks so small in it's little compartments. So far so good. Going to work at 12, so i'm taking a chocolate shake, thai chicken soup for tonight and 1 of the bar's...
Can't believe it's all here x

Back