Exante

Not bad thanks Sarah! I'm starting to get into size 12s but also been feeling very vulnerable about it, cos I've never been a 12 before in my life. It means I'll have to start dealing with being attractive to others which is a different sort of attention to what I'm used to.. So I decided to make a pact with myself; I'll lose 1 more stone and if I'm happy there then I will allow myself to go to route to management and finish. If I lose that stone (get down to 13st) and feel I need to lose a bit more then I will, but because I want to and choose to. This diet is about getting to a weight and size I am happy with, not what some doctor or any calculator (bmi or otherwise) says.

But the exante is good, still so lovely to have a change. It's my birthday today, so I'm having an exante day and having banana shake, choc orange bar (my fave!), and a mushroom soup (haven't tried and dubious about, but no veg soup left boo).

Been reading this thread as you go along! You seem to be making great progress well done!

Happy Birthday!!!!!! & Congratulations on doing so well

:birthday: PB. I hope you have a nice day today.

A size 12, you must be thrilled! I had a quick look at your pics the other day. Well done you.

I hope that I am sensible enough to stop when I feel right and not because the charts and BMI calculation say I should. It's all about feeling good I think.

I have just had mushroom soup for lunch. It's really nice! It's my second favourite to veg. I have gone right off the choc orange bar. Funny as orange chocolates are my favourite. I only ordered the nut one last time.

I tried the banana and choc shakes warm for the first time these last few days. They are really nice warm. I am not keen on the choc one cold.

I am still doing well. Am really thrilled as have lost 5lbs since Monday this week. Hope it's a little more by next Monday. Makes up for last week being a lower week.

Have a good birthday and hope you enjoy the mushroom soup.

Starting Exante Tommorow.

Hi Everyone.Im starting my diet tommorow.I have 10 stone to lose.I will keep you all posted.:flirt2:

Welcome to here mystic25 :D

Looking forward to sharing your journey.

Love Myr xxx

p.s you may wish to post in future on another or new thread as this one is over a year old and I am not sure these people on this thread are still around ;)

Back