Total Solution ExanteDreamer's Diary

Well done for getting on the scales, I'm still too scared haha

I had some out of date bits before and agree they tasted a bit odd but might have been in my head so I didn't do the diet lol! Defo think a holiday is motivating, that is why I originally lost weight two years ago!

Good luck for Monday :) x

Well done for weighing and measurements. I'll never forget that chart you had which saw your weekly losses and saw you soaring down to the 10s.

And the beauty of exante is that you'll be in the next stone bracket probably by next week.

I'm not laughing at you but with you on the marquee comment :D. You are beautiful at any size and I'm sure you did not look like that at all!!

Very good idea to wean yourself off the junk. I going to do same tomorrow.part of me is almost tempted to do exante you know. I'd get to goal so much faster but I'm already in some bad eating habits and worry I could make it worse! I don't know. *Ponders *

Hello Ed. How are you doing?

Hi ed - is it day 1 today? How did the healthy weekend go? I'm never good at restricting on a weekend before I go back on a plan. I fact I'm never good on a weekend full stop!

Hi Ed
Did you manage to make a new start?
After a shocking first week on SW and my current dire financial situation I am back in Exante tomorrow. I have enough products to last a week and then depending on how I'm doing i may get some more.
It would be lovely to share your journey so update us all when you can.
Ps you really are one of those naturally pretty people who look beautiful at any weight. Xx

Hi ED, quite a few of us returning and restarting. Hope you're well xx

Can't believe it's been over a year since I posted in here, full of motivation, again short lived. FFS I have to do this!! 19st 12lb now.

I mean, come on, that is absolutely ludicrous. I have gained more than 10st!! Oh wow. That's bonkers.

After Exante in 2013 I was around 9st. Heaviest EVER being 14st 12lb back then.

I tried to restart 1st Jan and did well until 9pm. I'm just finding it so hard, I can't believe it's been 4 years since the start of my Exante journey.

3 years since the weight started to pile back on, from Jan 2014. By Summer 2015 I was 19st 3lb so it didn't take me that long for the 10st to go on, which is worrying really. I have never seen a doctor about any of it. But I am playing with fire I guess, and am dangerously unhealthy. Painful joints, breathlessness and snoring are just a few things I consider 'normal' now. I am always red in the face and neck after a short walk. Bending or getting on the floor to pick up toys is now a task, and getting back up accompanied with huffs and puffs. Don't get me wrong I don't let it stop me! I still do almost everything I always have one, but it's a lot tougher.

I wear size 24 clothes, and all previous 'fat' photos at nearly 15st, look tiny now and a dream lol. I'm unsure if I will be using this diary much or not but I wanted to put this in here to update myself I guess. With huge hopes of me reading this back when i've rescued myself some day, smiling with relief that this weight is well and truly gone!

I have had a peek into diaries to see how everyone has been doing, and i'm amazed how brilliant everyone is. Such consistency. Still here, never giving up. Somehting I am awful at, and proven what it does to you to stray off all the time. I delete my diaries and disappear. Then return too late, more weight added. Some bad habbits and deep issues I need to defeat if this is ever going to work for me long term!

See what this year brings! Happy New Year 2017 all :)

Hey honey! I logged back on the other day to see if my buddy stackers was posting and been chatting to her and just got your notification.

I'd say it's lovely to chat to you again but hope you know what I mean - obviously I wish you didn't have to go through all the weight loss again and we were just normal chatting. How are the girls ?

Are you going to follow exante again ? Your willpower in your old diary was unreal - I've never seen anyone so focused. I know if you put your mind to it you'll be able to do whatever diet you pick.

Happy new year xx

Happy new year ED and good luck

Hey ED, welcome back.

That sounds wrong as none of us truly wants to be back here. But we are, and all that we can do is to give it another go.
There's no shame in trying again, it would be much more shameful to just sit on our fat bottoms and carry on stuffing our faces.

So Happy New Year. Let's try and make 2017 a successful one xx

Hi, I read your diary back in 2013 and it was one of the things that kept me motivated to lose weight that year - and it worked!
Unfortunately now I am heavier now than back then and have decided to have another go at losing weight by using Exante. I’m on Day 5 and feel really motivated. They have changed the plan to 800 cal’s a day instead of the old 600. That means 4 packs a day - saving my favourite 2 for my evening munch cravings and it’s working - Happy Days. I hope you’re well

Back