Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

Wow - this is brilliant - thank you!

How do I expand the weight record page to cover for a whole year?

Hi nephilim as it states in the original post, firstly you'll need to unlock the sheet by going to review and unlock and then you can just drag the table as far down as you like. How ever the table will auto update when it gets to the end of the table, you just need to put the next weight in.

This is AMAZING.

Just filled it in, I am sure I will have some questions at some point but will try and read up first!!

Thank you so so much for creating this, its brilliant! xxxx

How do you use this spreadsheet

You'll need to unprotect it first (click the home tab, and then unprotect the 'Dashboard tab' and the ''Weight Record' tab)
Start by filling in the green parts on the Dashboard tab with your start date, starting weight, target weigh, height etc. and your measurements if you're using that part too :)
Then on the Weight Record tab start by inserting your losses under the first line in the table where you should see your start weight and start date. The sheet automatically fills in the rest (the date, loss/gains, and amounts to next targets etc.) You genuinely only need to input your updated weight loss each week :D

Last edited:
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Squiddie for doing this - I can see it's a lot of work and really really helpful, particularly for those who don't go to class.
Well done and thank you x

This is brilliant thank you so much!

this is such a good tool - thanks so much! i don't know if anyone can help, but some of the values on my dashboard aren't showing (current bmi, current award, lbs to go under each target) - not sure if i've done something to mess up the code! any help gratefully received :)

Back