Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

Hi Squiddie,

This is fantastic, opens my eyes at what I need to achieve each week!

Thanks
B

I've found a small error in the code, if you have to manually "grow" your weight table and then meet one of your targets the date acheived may read "#N/A" for those of you who'd like to change it yourselves there are instructions below, if not I've updated the current version on the homepage. Thanks for sticking with me guys.

In cell P7 there is the following formula:
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E9="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E21,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P5,INDEX('Weight Record'!$A$2:$A$14,MATCH("Club10 Achieved!",'Weight Record'!$O$2:$O$14,0)),K5+(K6-E9)/K15*7)))))

Change $A$2:$A$14 to $A:$A and $O$2:$O$14 to $O:$O
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E9="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E21,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P5,INDEX('Weight Record'![B]$A:$A[/B],MATCH("Club10 Achieved!",'Weight Record'![B]$O:$O[/B],0)),K5+(K6-E9)/K15*7)))))

The same error is the other target date cells, however there is another error as it contains the wrong range, so again either follow the following instructions or download the update from the homepage (yes you will need to put all your info back in from scratch -I'm sorry)

Copy and paste the following formulas:

Club10 - P7
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E9="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E21,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P5,INDEX('Weight Record'!$A:$A,MATCH("Club10 Achieved!",'Weight Record'!$O:$O,0)),K5+(K6-E9)/K15*7)))))

Target 1 -P11
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E9="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E22,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P9,INDEX('Weight Record'!$A:$A,MATCH("Target 1 ACHIEVED!",'Weight Record'!$Q:$Q,0)),K5+(K6-E10)/K15*7)))))

Target 2 - P15
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E11="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E23,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P13,INDEX('Weight Record'!$A:$A,MATCH("Target 2 ACHIEVED!",'Weight Record'!$T:$T,0)),K5+(K6-E11)/K15*7)))))

Target 3 -P19
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E12="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E24,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P17,INDEX('Weight Record'!$A:$A,MATCH("Target 3 ACHIEVED!",'Weight Record'!$V:$V,0)),K5+(K6-E12)/K15*7)))))

Target 4 -P23
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E13="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E25,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P21,INDEX('Weight Record'!$A:$A,MATCH("Target 4 ACHIEVED!",'Weight Record'!$X:$X,0)),K5+(K6-E13)/K15*7)))))

PTA - P28
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E14="","",IF(Dashboard!K15="",E26,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P21,INDEX('Weight Record'!$A:$A,MATCH("Target ACHIEVED!",'Weight Record'!$Z:$Z,0)),K5+(K6-E14)/K15*7)))))

This is amazing! Was looking for a way to fully log everything. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Hi Squiddie

Thank you so much for all of your time and effort!!

I am a newbie to SW and trying it for the first time from home. I really think that your spreadsheet will give me that extra motivation I need! Seeing it all broken down like that and all of the targets set out is amazing!!

I hope you are feeling a lot better.

Take care and keep up the fantastic job!

Vx

Squiddie, what can we say that hasn't been said already? This is so brilliant, and you have made it easy to understand for someone like me who has never even used Excel! You deserve an OBE or something! Hope you're keeping well, and Thanks

Wow this is wonderful, it will really help me and my family with keeping record of weight loss in a busy schedule. The most reassuring thing is to see my goals and time to their realisation all on one page. It makes it not feel so bad :). I should be at my target just after christmas with a 3lb loss a week and this give me much more determination than anything ever could.

Last edited:
I've put 2 more functions in a new version, first is a BMI calculator: you can put in a target weight and it will tell you what the BMI will be. It's simply written as:
What would my BMI be if I weighed:______
And it works the other way too:
What would I weigh if my BMI were:_______
In a similar fashion I have a day calculator.
What day of the plan will it be on:__________
And again, the reverse:
What will the date be on day:_____
I'm still taking suggestions.

Looking forward to trying this. Thank you

This is brilliant, thank you so much!!!

Thanks for sharing! Absolutely love filling it in and seeing it all before my very eyes :)

It's attached to post number 1

I downloaded this spreadsheet when you had just finished it. Since then, I have had to buy a new laptop and have only just remembered the spreadsheet! I am so pleased that it is on a sticky thread and was literally the first thing I came to as I logged on.

Thanks again!

Back