Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

This is great thanks!:)
Only thing is though It wont let me update my weigh ins on the Weight Record Page as it says the cells are protected and therefore read only. Anyone else has this?
Thanks!

Hiya,

You cannot type in the first row as this weight should come from your start details on the dashboard, so go back to that sheet and make sure you've filled in all your start info. After that you should be able to type your weight in the stone and pound columns without any trouble (see screen shot).

Any other trouble please let me know.

sw-log-start-weight.jpg
(there are only errors because I only filled in the weight as a demonstration rather than all the details needed)

sw-log-weight-log.jpg
(as above, also the date will auto-update as long as the dashboard is filled in)

I love this thanks, have been filling it in since I started. Thanks again

this is brilliant! thanks for your time and trouble making this, and providing support for users!

what is the progress images page for? do you insert your own photos into these bits?

again, great work!

Last edited:
this is brilliant! thanks for your time and trouble making this, and providing support for users!

what is the progress images page for? do you insert your own photos into these bits?

again, great work!

Yeah this was just a little something extra I added in one of the early versions because a lot of people said "I wish I'd documented my progress", not just before and after but to see how far you've come so far. It's completely optional :)

thats a good idea, i'll need to get pics!

Re: Excel Slimming World Record - Version 2

I cannot wait to download this once im on the pc :) ive had a quick view on my phone and it looks great! Ive only just started my sw journey so can do it from the start :D

Hi Squiddie, the xl is brilliant .. thank you :) I'm new to this site so still finding my feet but at some point tonight I downloaded the SW_Record_v3.0(1).xlsx version, is this the latest and greatest? Delighted I found this, thank you.

This is fab!

I just wondered what everyone did about their measurements for biceps, wrists, thigh and calf - average of both measured, just measure either left or right, or add both measurements together?

This is fab!

I just wondered what everyone did about their measurements for biceps, wrists, thigh and calf - average of both measured, just measure either left or right, or add both measurements together?
It's totally up to you! I just do one side (because one of my legs doesn't work so has no muscle mass). All I would say is whatever method you pick - stick with it!

Hi squiddie, sorry if someone asked this before but have you got a metric version of this? I'm not in the UK at the moment and it's all kilos and cm here! I had a look at the imperial one and it seems like a fantastic tool but I feel like I need to continue in kilos since I've come this far using them! I'm not very technical where Excel is concerned, so maybe there's a way to just easily change the units that I don't know about? Thanks in advance!

Hi squiddie, sorry if someone asked this before but have you got a metric version of this? I'm not in the UK at the moment and it's all kilos and cm here! I had a look at the imperial one and it seems like a fantastic tool but I feel like I need to continue in kilos since I've come this far using them! I'm not very technical where Excel is concerned, so maybe there's a way to just easily change the units that I don't know about? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the feedback, this is something that will be available in the new version, hopefully to be ready by the end of the month (if my health allows it!).

That would be really appreciated, thank you so much! No rush if you're not feeling up to it, I hope your health improves soon x

I've been designing the new version using Open Office so that it can be available to everyone for free. I could do with a few volunteers to see if it works with various programs (Open Office, Excel, any others) so that I don't release it and then have everyone having problems. Please PM me so I can send you a copy or reply to this message if you can't PM. Thanks all!

Sorry, I can't figure out how to PM - maybe I need to get to that magic fifty posts first! Seems like there's all sorts I can't do on here lol. Oh and please don't be offended if I can't reply straight away, I only have about a week until we move house so things are rather chaotic around here and I can't get on the computer as much as I'd like (plus I'm not sure we'll have internet immediately when we get into the new place). Considering what I just wrote, I may not make a very reliable volunteer but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try if you want me to!

What a fantastic tool squiddie. I'm hooked! Really helpful for people like me who are completely new to SW and doing it from home. What a way to keep motivated. :D

Back