Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

Sorry I've not been about for tech help I've been really ill the last 6 weeks and in hospital the last 2 - I only got out on Friday!

Will this work on libreoffice? I haven't got microsoft excel :(
I'm not sure, your best bet is to try it! I know there were some issues with Open Office, however I will be making sure the next version works with the free Excel alternatives.

Hi there! I'm using Version 3 of this spreadsheet and I've just tried to input my weight in the third row of the record sheet, and now all the predicted dates in the Real Time targets are showing as #DIV/0!

Anyone know how to solve this problem? xx

EDIT: The dates changed fine when I filled in the second row, which was a loss, but then it's having issues with the third row, which is a gain. Could this be affecting the formulas?
It's hard for rme to help with things like this when I can't see the sheet! If you send me a PM I'll tell you where to send it.

Hi There,

I have downloaded but it won't let me edit it as I only have Excel Starter? Can anyone send me a non protected version? I would PM the OP but it says I need to have posted 50 messsages to do that? Not sure if that means you can't PM me?

Thanks if anyone can help :)
I'm not sure if you still need my help, but I'll upload a non-protected one asap. Its only protected so you don't accidentally delete formulas etc,

ooh this looks fab! Can't wait to get home and have a play. I love seeing it in black and white and knowing roughly when your due to hit targets.

Thank you for making it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it :)

Wow this is totally fab, thank you for sharing xx

Thank you so much for all your hard work. I use excel everyday at work and have designed a few databases too but this is a work of art! I really appreciate how much time and effort you've put into it xxxx

Hi All! Big news, I'm nearly ready to release version 3 for testing. When I upload it I will leave version 2 up as we know that one works (ish), the new version has the following:
- new measurements tracker
- set up to 8 measurements to track
- customise what to track
- customise how often you'd like to track it - anywhere from weekly to... well anything!
- graph shows predicted progress
- a line shows your predicted progress based on your average weekly losses
- Numbers rounded to the nearest half pound

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Here it is:
View attachment 80708

Hi Squiddie first of all how are you doing? it seems that in your last post you said that you had been really ill??
Thank you so much for sharing this Excel spreadsheet, it is absolutely brilliant!!! :thankyouthankyou:
I started out on a different plan altogether with an obesity clinic and lost 4.75lbs and now continuing on SW red plan. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I don't seem to be able to change the number of interim targets and as I still have soooo much to lose, I would need more targets. The other alternative is to create interim spreadsheets for say 2 stone segments?
Please let everyone know how you are doing, it's a tough road for everyone and especially when we know the route is a very long one. Take care and God Bless :hug99: xoxo

I was clicking the wrong button!!! Dozy mare, eventually got it downloaded only to find it corrupts on open office! Looks brill though xxx

This is actually amazing, thank you so much!

X

This is great thanks!:)
Only thing is though It wont let me update my weigh ins on the Weight Record Page as it says the cells are protected and therefore read only. Anyone else has this?
Thanks!

Back