Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

This is a great tool. Thank you so much for all your hard work with it.

Hi I have just downloaded it and it is great. However, I am not sure I am doing everything right!
I have filled in all the green boxes on the dashboard for weight. However on the weight record part the dates aren't updating. I think it is because there are white lines in between the purple ones and the formulae are looking at the white lines not the purple ones. Therefore no dates and no weight change calculated and I assuming that this is also why the weight loss on the dashboard hasn't updated? Can I just unprotect the sheet and delete the white lines?
Thank you for making this!

Sara

Doh I can fill in the white lines too!! Sorry I got confused when I was trying to find a cell it would let me type into.!

This is brilliant. Have downloaded it and printed it. Will fill it out tomorrow.
Thanks to you loads.

This is fabulous, thank you so much!

Thank you so much for this wonderful tool. It is really nice to be able to see how we progress and how far we have come. :) Your one very smart and talented person xx

Thank you so much - I am starting SW tomorrow and I have a long way to go - the fact this gives me a realistic time scale and dates to put in my diary really will help, I plan to print the dashboard and attach it to my fridge!

This is fantastic, thanks a million for posting, I've just filled in all my details :)

I love a spreadsheet!! This one will certainly help me with my weight loss, thank you! :D

Sorry if I missed something, but I've filled the 13 boxes available charting my weight loss, I want to continue, so I unlocked the worksheet and copied down the formulas, but the dashboard isn't reading my new data... What do I need to do?

Edited: Never mind, I found the code :)

This looks great! thanks :)

WOW this is fab, I am restarting my journey after about 1 month or so off plan and I think this will be a huge help xx

Thanks for all your kind words and thank you for helping each other out when there have been issues. Sorry I keep giving dates for updates and then missing them, I was struck down my an illness a while back and unfortunately it's not the type of thing you recover from as such. So I've decided to just carry on working on the new version quietly when I can manage it, contacting those who kindly offered to help if and when I can, and then I'll just upload it here one day rather than keep making promises I don't know if I can keep. All that being said, you are all perfectly welcome to tinker around with it to suit your own needs, I just ask if you share it don't fib and say you made it from scratch! Thanks again.

Hope you're ok squiddie!
Nice to see you back xxx

Thanks for all your kind words and thank you for helping each other out when there have been issues. Sorry I keep giving dates for updates and then missing them, I was struck down my an illness a while back and unfortunately it's not the type of thing you recover from as such. So I've decided to just carry on working on the new version quietly when I can manage it, contacting those who kindly offered to help if and when I can, and then I'll just upload it here one day rather than keep making promises I don't know if I can keep. All that being said, you are all perfectly welcome to tinker around with it to suit your own needs, I just ask if you share it don't fib and say you made it from scratch! Thanks again.

Take it easy and thank you - I have shared it with a friend who loves a good spread sheet just as much as I do - I am itching to add this weeks loses to it. From someone who has a illness that never goes away eat well, rest well and take your time xx

Good to see you again chica - hope you are ok

Back