Excercise anyone?

rdonn

Hi All

Just starting my 2nd week on CD and wanted to start doing some excercise anyone got any good tips on what to start doing? I swim anyway so will start that up again this week but i need something to tone!!

Try Yoga! and dancing, what i will advice you too is to steer away from weights, cos let's face it we are all doing this diet for the fast and EXTREMELY satisfying weight loss, and that would slow it down :(

The best of luck to you

Interesting because I want to increase muscle mass, so that my body will burn calories more effectively. Was thinking of going on my cross trainer to tone up my legs.
Was doing yoga 4 nights a week before going on SS and not sure I could cope with it with the lack of food. Having said that I really miss it, but I do tend to feel a bit light headed with any sort of exercise at the moment.

Maybe my exercising has slowed down my weightloss but 21lbs in 5 weeks suits me fine. I do weights/spin not just because I want to tone up but want to ensure that I get fitter the more I lose.

swimming is fab!! I have to start again, I love it. Good all over body toning too.

Even just some walking is great but just watch how you feel. If you feel fine exercising then you're probably not doing too much. If you feel dizzy or lightheaded then either cut down or stop the exercise or maybe have four shakes on exercise days. I have an extra tetra days I go for long walks, makes the day a lot easier afterwards and keeps me feeling ok.

Back