Excercise anyone?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by rdonn, 17 April 2009 Social URL.

1. rdonn

rdonn Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All

Just starting my 2nd week on CD and wanted to start doing some excercise anyone got any good tips on what to start doing? I swim anyway so will start that up again this week but i need something to tone!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. khazarji

khazarji Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Try Yoga! and dancing, what i will advice you too is to steer away from weights, cos let's face it we are all doing this diet for the fast and EXTREMELY satisfying weight loss, and that would slow it down :(

The best of luck to you

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Interesting because I want to increase muscle mass, so that my body will burn calories more effectively. Was thinking of going on my cross trainer to tone up my legs.
    Was doing yoga 4 nights a week before going on SS and not sure I could cope with it with the lack of food. Having said that I really miss it, but I do tend to feel a bit light headed with any sort of exercise at the moment.

5. Polgara

Polgara Member

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Maybe my exercising has slowed down my weightloss but 21lbs in 5 weeks suits me fine. I do weights/spin not just because I want to tone up but want to ensure that I get fitter the more I lose.

6. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    swimming is fab!! I have to start again, I love it. Good all over body toning too.

7. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Even just some walking is great but just watch how you feel. If you feel fine exercising then you're probably not doing too much. If you feel dizzy or lightheaded then either cut down or stop the exercise or maybe have four shakes on exercise days. I have an extra tetra days I go for long walks, makes the day a lot easier afterwards and keeps me feeling ok.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.