1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Excercise Classes

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lindshster, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lindshster

lindshster Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone,
    I have recently joined a Women's 30 Minute Workout gym. I am not sure if they are a common thing, but essentially they are 'gyms' that operate on a circuits system and there are a variety of machines (they use hydraulics) that you use for 30 seconds then jog/step for 30 seconds, doing 3 circuits in total.
    They claim to yeild big inch losses, and I am going 3-4 times a week and have been for the last 2 weeks. Does anyone have any experience of these? Do they work?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi lindshster, I was signed up for this a long time ago and only stuck it out for about 6 months. It was called 'Curves' back then. Only reason why I didn't stick at it is because I get bored very easily and it is quite low to medium intense and I find higher intensity work out much more statisfying.

One of the great things about it was that I always had 30 mins to spare and it did keep me on track to do 30 mins of exercise a day.

Have you tried it out yet?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.