Excercise Classes

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lindshster, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lindshster

lindshster Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone,
    I have recently joined a Women's 30 Minute Workout gym. I am not sure if they are a common thing, but essentially they are 'gyms' that operate on a circuits system and there are a variety of machines (they use hydraulics) that you use for 30 seconds then jog/step for 30 seconds, doing 3 circuits in total.
    They claim to yeild big inch losses, and I am going 3-4 times a week and have been for the last 2 weeks. Does anyone have any experience of these? Do they work?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi lindshster, I was signed up for this a long time ago and only stuck it out for about 6 months. It was called 'Curves' back then. Only reason why I didn't stick at it is because I get bored very easily and it is quite low to medium intense and I find higher intensity work out much more statisfying.

One of the great things about it was that I always had 30 mins to spare and it did keep me on track to do 30 mins of exercise a day.

Have you tried it out yet?

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.