Excercise on s&s or any vlcd!!!

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all
I'm in my 5th week and have noticed my losses have slowed these last couple of weeks I'm thinking it's something possibly to do with doing Zumba & aqua fit 3 times a week! I never exercised last time I did the plan so my losses were 3/4 a week! I don't know what to do for the best! Whether to carry on and have extra protein on workout days or give up exercise other than walking till nearer goal!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience or is it just me? I'm not expecting 7lb losses like the first couple of weeks but last weeks loss wasn't great and this week I look to have gained 5lbs so not sure what's going on :-(

If you're looking at as much exercise as that id contact S&S direct for advice.

If you're looking at as much exercise as that id contact S&S direct for advice.

Just have starlight thanks for the advice, been told that Zumba is abit too high impact so either up my cals to 810 or leave it for now! So I've decided just to do yoga and pulses 2-3 times a week instead of the Zumba and aquafit it could put too much strain on my heart and my body would start eating muscle so sod that! Wish I hadn't bloody joined now felt pressured at the time!!!

Back