excercise points????help

gillie

I am doing ww on my own.....skin flint!!!!

Could someone please explain the exercise points!
I think the points you get from exercise, allows you to eat a bit more...but the idea is to use more than you eat.....is that right?
G

im no expert on this but have read 100's posts surrounding exercise points. basically you earn extra points for doing exercise, the amount of points depends on the exercise & the intensity of it. some people eat these extra point they earn, some dont, it all depends what works for you! an old rule apparently is never to eat more than 12 bonus/activity a week, no matter how many you earn :) hope this helps :)

Yep, Katie summed it up I think :) The points earned depends on your weight, how hard you exercise and the duration of the exercise. Personally I rarely use any of my exercise points, so don't even bother converting them. I do 3 spin classes a week and a lot of walking, sometimes cycling and swimming too. But other people need to use some to keep losing weight. You could probably pick up the thing you use to calculate activity points on EBay.

Hi,im a newby and WILL be starting ww in the next week or 2,thanks for explaining that in english lol,ive been looking on here for a bit and was getting mixed signals....i was starting to think along the lines of some exercise reduces your points???
Ive joined my local gym and will be mainly rowing/treadmill/crossthingy and weights for toning up....any advice apreciated....have a nice weekend...Dave

Back