Excercise - shake before or after??

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Sorry for the blonde question but I just wanted to know the safest way to go about this..

Starting aquafit tonight and hoping to do some lane swimming after if my back allows as its the easiest thing for me to do given my conditions... I cant do much else which is a shame so hoping I am able to to do the Aquafit...

So, I will be having my 2nd shake in a minute, swim starts at 8pm and including the class and swim after I could be there for a couple of hours.. Also on quite a few heavy meds for my back... I know you shouldnt swim on a full belly but am pndering having my shake at about 7.. or having it as soon as I finish, followed by a gallon of water! I dont want to be lightheaded and I will have to be careful so does the shake make a difference if consumed before?? its not as if I will get a big sugar rush and be buzzing so maybe its best to have it after?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?? I dont wanna do the wrong thing and end up in my box ;) LOL!

Personally I have my shake after exercise just because I tend to feel sick if I have it before and it's not settled..

Well done on the exercise x

its up to you but if i was in your shoes i would have my 2nd shake about 6pm, and then you can have your 3rd 1 when you get home. you dont want to be fainting in the pool as sometimes swimming pool rooms are awfully warm. its not like you having a big heavy meal before you swim. up to you chick x

Back