Excercise....

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Nicci3636, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicci3636

Nicci3636 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    In a bit of a slump...only lost 2lbs last week! Allthough, did have a day off for my bday. No carbs though. Thinking of joining the gym at work, will this boost my metabolism and speed up the weight loss????

In need!!

Thanks

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi, I was wondering about exercise a few weeks ago and I did post about it...

http://www.minimins.com/exante/232665-anyone-doing-any-exerise.html

I decided against it...strength training is good as the muscle helps to burn the fat, but doing this would likely make me gain or have a lot of sts, which I don't want so I'm not doing the exercise while on TS. I plan to after though :)

4. TSV

TSV Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.8%)
    What is/are 'sts'?

5. Zion

Zion Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.4lb(1.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Stay the Same

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))

6. hannah1505

hannah1505 Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Hi I have often thought this to and as I am in the medical profession have been able to read a lot of current articles regarding this issue from lots of different journals, in my opinion if you have quite a lot to lose say 3 stone and up ur going to lose weight your building muscle in no way will be a bigger weight than wat you are losing, also women unless bodybuilding specifically don't gain that much muscle we especially won't as we are on very low cals and are not eating anywhere near the protein one would need
    So my opinion do exercise even if its a conscious mile walk at the weekends
    I went for a 15 min light jog the other day and burnt 2oo cals then my cals per min kept to about 5 cals for 2 hours after (normal cals per min for me is about 1.5-2
    I hope this helps! :)

7. hedgemonkey

hedgemonkey Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I agree with hannah, it is not easy for women to gain loads of muscle especially on such a low calorie diet, usually extra weight is due to water retention whilst the muscles are repairing after exercise but if you do build muscle every 1lb of muscle burns a lot more calories that a lb of fat and you get smaller and thats what we all really want.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.