Excercise

Sophia

What exercise do you do? And how much? Do you think the type and duration of exercise can effect your weight loss? I got a lot to loose so have started off walking for up to an hour when I have time. But do I need to take up any other exercise?

Hi Sophia!

I found when doing vlcd before i had to be careful on what i did for exercise because for me, I lost very little weight when I was doing lots of weight training and cardio. I was doing HIIT (20 mins each day) on a bike and that worked and low weights but lots of reps was ok too but as soon as I did anymore than say three hours of exercise a week, my weight loss instantly stopped. Very disheartening. This time I'm planning on working with a kettle bell (12kg) sit ups, shoulder/chest presses and swings which will keep me toned as I normally work with a 24kg. I really don't want to lose the muscle I have built up over the last 6 months.

Walking would be good especially if you're just starting off. Just being more active is really good then you can progress but you'll see a big difference from just doing a little bit more.

Good luck
X

Back