Excerse on S&S

stitcherjenny

Hello you lot :)

I'm off to Zumba this evening. I haven't been for a few weeks (Christmas and all that...) but I used to go back when I was filling my face all day.

I'm not yet a week into S&S so I'm aware that I'm going to take things easier than usual. How do you guys find exercise whilst on the diet? Did you still go to classes/gym when you first started?

Jenny xx

* Exercise, I mean not excerse haha!?

When I did CD I waitied the 2 weeks as they advised... and then started going... but just swimming and things not so intensive.

My CD consultant used to tell me that too intensive exercise was not good because if you burn off everything you eat... you won't be able to sleep as you need a certain amount of calories to sleep, but I never had a problem!!

The only problem I ever had was towards the end of my 10 weeks I did CD and I had a personal trainer. He worked me so hard in my first session I couldn't walk and my legs turned to jelly lol. Apparently due to the lack of carbs and stuff in my muscles. I' sure it would have been hilarious for anyone watching me walk down the street!!

Anyway... apologies for the blabbering!! Good luck with the Zumba and just make sure you take a break if you feel lightheaded or faint and maybe have an extra pack tonight?

xxx

Well my friend isnt going now so I think I'm going to give it a miss this week (might go for a walk instead). I feel fine tonight but maybe it's a bit early in the diet to be doing a full class! Thanks for the info Katy, really useful! How did you get on with the personal trainer? I've always been a bit embarrassed to get one, as silly as it sounds, but I like the thought of having a tailored workout xx

I was planning to start on my wii fit in a week or so when I feel I've got the eating steadied and my body has got used to it. Xx

Maybe you'd need a little extra protein if you did something like Zumba? I'd also probably take a bar along so that if you felt a little weak you have something to eat. Not that I've done much exercise since starting apart from walking! :)

I loved having a personal trainer... it's so motivating.... but it's so so expensive and I could only afford one session a week... so for the time I had it I can't say I lost any weight... however I did notice that my body shape was changing and I felt so much better! I've always been one to push myself... however having someone tell you you can lift heavier weights and go faster really make my confidence beem. I also have a much better idea of the exercises I need to do to get to where I want to and the importance of strengthening your muscles.. not enlarging them... but still working on them lots as then your resting metabolic rate is higher and you can eat more without putting weight on! woooo lol I hope this makes sense!! x x

I am doing a weights programme at my local,gym... 30 mins 3 times a week plus 10 mins on the power plate....just to improve tone.....

When i started dieting 3 weeks ago, i was working out everyday (only a dvd at home but it was the 30 Day Shred and anyone who knows this, knows its hardcore lol) .. I like to try and workout on every spare day i have and even in the evening after work if iv got enough energy left .. I wanna get this fat burnt right off!

Back