Excersising advice

Yasmine

One last chance
Hi everyone, how are we all doing?

Since saturday I have been excersising my butt off, I really feel the burn, crunch and horrible muscle pains the days after, but I feel good besides all of that.

I have been doing the 8 minute aerobic workouts for stretch, arms, legs, buns and abs everyday and I just want to know if this will help burn fat and not build muscle, because I am not only trying to reduce fat but I also want to reduce mucsle as my dad says that I seem to have more muscle than fat. It's seriously confusing me.

Any words of advice?

hey yasmine!
ive been doing the same exercises as you!.. them 8 min vids are really good. i was wondering about the whole losing fat thing as well because to be honest i feel very toned on my arms and my bum is starting to feel smaller BUT my stomach is still big. i think maybe you need to add some cardio into your exercise, that should help with burning the fat..

but if we think about the way this diet works... when our body goes into ketosis isnt that like fat burning mode? so LT is killing the fat for us and we should be toning up right? i dont know. i would defo do a bit of cardio coz at the end of the day it will help lose the fat quicker.

hope that makes some sense.

Hey honey. I'm pretty sure on the LT dvd it said something about exercising on LT and how ketosis makes us burn body fat easily through exercise whilst maintaining muscle mass. So you're fine on the fat loss but I'm not sure you'll lose too much muscle until you get right down near target xx

Hi Yasmine,

I go to the gym 5 times a week do a lot of muscle work and cardio. I often feel light headed in the evenings and shakey. Just wondering how you feel afetr exercising?

x
I feel dizzy all the time whenever I do excersise espeacially when it's rigorious (spelling?). I get into a huge bad mood when I'm done too LOL!. I need to do more cardio though.

hey yasmine!
ive been doing the same exercises as you!.. them 8 min vids are really good. i was wondering about the whole losing fat thing as well because to be honest i feel very toned on my arms and my bum is starting to feel smaller BUT my stomach is still big. i think maybe you need to add some cardio into your exercise, that should help with burning the fat..

but if we think about the way this diet works... when our body goes into ketosis isnt that like fat burning mode? so LT is killing the fat for us and we should be toning up right? i dont know. i would defo do a bit of cardio coz at the end of the day it will help lose the fat quicker.

hope that makes some sense.
That actually makes perfect sense lol. My pharmacist says that I have to do excersise to boost my weightloss if I really want to lose it faster.

You do the 8 min workout too? It bloody kills! I'm acheing all over especially my bum and legs! but that's a good thing I guess, shows it works LOL. How do you find em?

Hey honey. I'm pretty sure on the LT dvd it said something about exercising on LT and how ketosis makes us burn body fat easily through exercise whilst maintaining muscle mass. So you're fine on the fat loss but I'm not sure you'll lose too much muscle until you get right down near target xx
Oh that's good to hear, thanks. How is it possible to lose muscle anyway? I mean what has to be done to do so?

eh? reduce muscle??? No, you don't ant to do that...you need to burn the fat and elongate your muscles so they don't look short and stubby and look lovely long and lean...tbh i think you dad is talking out of his rear(in the most caring way like parents do) try yoga, pilates and lots of strecthing to elongate your muscles and give a great shape! Also always ensure you warm up and then stretch down after exercise ...the stretching afterwards really helps the muscles repair and look longer x

I curious about the 8 min's workout. Where can I get a copy of this, please?

I have been jogging a couple of times and have been very hungry afterwards too. I think from now on i'm going to halve a shake for before I exercise and straight afterwards and see if that makes any difference.

i love the 8min exercises and think they really work!... yesterday i did them with my younger sister and when i did the bum one i was like... aaarrggghhh my bum is burning!!... i have noticed that my arms look a lot smaller and my bum as well.

I curious about the 8 min's workout. Where can I get a copy of this, please?

I have been jogging a couple of times and have been very hungry afterwards too. I think from now on i'm going to halve a shake for before I exercise and straight afterwards and see if that makes any difference.

sorry i didnt see that q there. like ollie said, they are on youtube if you type in 8min exercises the links will come up. they r the cheesiest vids ever but very good.

i love the 8min exercises and think they really work!... yesterday i did them with my younger sister and when i did the bum one i was like... aaarrggghhh my bum is burning!!... i have noticed that my arms look a lot smaller and my bum as well.
Ooooh! I know what you mean! my bum, thighs and stomache are bloody killing me!

*hides at the mention of exercise* :p I'll get around to using my cross-trainer... one day

*hides at the mention of exercise* :p I'll get around to using my cross-trainer... one day
LOL yeah, I hate doing excersise really, but if it's the only way to speed up my weight loss, then I've got to do it LOL. You can do it too, slowly slowly.

every single time he says come on gang!... or says buns.. i crack up!... so cheesy.. and his socks in his pants are just hilarious. the guy at the back looks like he is gonna poop himself every time he moves... ! lol...
they are brill exercises tho i would recommend them to anyone. billy blakes tae bo vids are also very good!.. music could be better!

im gonna start doing more cardio tomorrow. you really got me thinking about that yasmine. thanx. i was really focusing so much on toning coz i dont want saggy skin but i think if i do more cardio i will be helping my body burn more fat! so hopefully i will reach my goal quicker!

I wish I had more time for exercise!!!! I spend most of my time running my children to all their sporting clubs!!!!!! I need some ME time!!!! I miss my DVD exercise tapes!!!!

x

Back