Excersize on TS

Everyones different, so I'd just see how you feel.
You know your body better than anyone else. If you feel dizzy in the first week maybe you could have an extra shake until your body gets used to doing the same amount of walking on far fewer calories.

See how you go. I carried on going to the gym from Day 1 - I just take it easy on those days I feel a bit wobbly :)

i did a zumba class to soon and felt realy dizzy after but everyone is different

See how you go but be prepared to have an extra shake or some protein in case you need it on the days you're gonna be excercising :)

Hello, & I hope you all are well.

Thanks for your good advise! I have been walking like this for about 2-3 month. However, I do feel everso wobbly and dizzy, which I put down to the diet as I am on Day 2 of TS...

If this persists I may need to up my intake a little, as I can't be feeling like this all the time..

Hi Jarvis... ok please don't take this offensively BUT you do have a very high BMI and have probably been used to a lot of calories each day. To suddenly cut down to 600 is probably a massive shock to your system so perhaps working solution would be better for you until your body is used to the calorie drop?

I know when i first started TS, i had been used to eating pretty much ALL day as i was a massive pig. So to no longer be having around 3000 calories a day was a huge shock to my system. Perhaps something to consider x

Good luck! x

Hi Jarvis... ok please don't take this offensively BUT you do have a very high BMI and have probably been used to a lot of calories each day. To suddenly cut down to 600 is probably a massive shock to your system so perhaps working solution would be better for you until your body is used to the calorie drop?

I hear you loud and clear and I do take no offense whatso ever... I feel a little bit better today, but still a bit fuzzy.. My BMI is huge just like me, and to be honest I really need to drop some weight and fast!! I honestly want to start as I mean to go on and abstain from all food until my first AAMW. If, im still like this come the weekend I shall have no choice, but gonna try grin and bear this sensation..

I understand what its like to eat loads in a day and do not want to be teased with such temptations... I must pretend that food does not exist until my relationship with it improves, and understand the reason why I choose to use it as an emotional crutch.

You're really positive... which is the MOST important thing. Your body will get used to the reduced calories. It's just the ploughing through that first few days which feel so crap.

We're all here for you!!!! xx

Hey... I just wanted to say it WILL get better - Princess Ames is so right.

My BMI and starting weight wasn't far off from yours and my car broke down which meant that I needed to do the same amount of walking to get to work... It broke down just as I started this diet which was lousy timing I thought. And there were times where I felt awful but as the weight dropped (and from my signature you will see it dropped quickly) it got easier.

Get through the first weeks, and I'm sure that the losses that you will see will help you get through it.

I've found that this diet has helped me re-evaluate my relationship with food... I know now when I'm feeling down and work through the feelings rather than reach for food which is what I was using as my emotional crutch.

Keep at it. And keep us updated, I'm really looking forward to reading your posts about your losses.

Thanks for that ladies, I must admit I feel as though I have a right spring in my step 2day!! Way hay... How are you all 2day?

My BMI and starting weight wasn't far off from yours and my car broke down which meant that I needed to do the same amount of walking to get to work... It broke down just as I started this diet which was lousy timing I thought. And there were times where I felt awful but as the weight dropped (and from my signature you will see it dropped quickly) it got easier.

How did you do it? Whats the secret? im slowly leaving my 24's I am hoping to see a drastic change by November.. i hope that i can stick to it... Do you have a diary i can read?? I am seriously inspired!!

Hey - yeah, I've got a diary in the Exante diary thread.

I lost over a stone cutting back just before I started Exante on the 23 February. My first week loss was 11lbs.

I'm doing it through Exante, Total Source. I think something clicked in my head. The days that I find it hard (especially in the beginning) I would come on here, write in my diary and grit my teeth and just be what I'm good at,lol, stubborn :D.

By November you will see a drastic change. I've lost a few pounds short of 7 stone since February. You can do it, I'm so excited to see you post your first loss on Monday.

This sounds cliche but the longer you keep doing it the more that it becomes normal. Keep yourself busy and try and find some good support - I find on here great. I also have a great OH who lets me complain to him about wanting to eat and vent to him. Once I'm finished he says, you've done well, you aren't throwing in the towel now. And then I get on with it lol. I'm rambling a bit but what I mean is, having someone to talk to is important.

I'm glad you have a spring in your step now :D

Why thank you! Thanks for taking the time to read it. Honestly, if I can do it - you can totally can.

Your big arse losses are on their way - just stick it out. Remember - the weight you were on your first WI day is the heaviest you will ever be, you are only going to get smaller now :D

im on day 1 and just had a strawberry shake it was really yummy, got banana for lunch and then the mushroom soup for tea, tommorow will be tricky as i have a family and need to cook for them but i will picture the wedding and why im doing this and i should be ok.

Back