Excess skin weight?

Would I shout at you Trace:D.
Nic your very right it is how I feel at the end of the day. According to the programme it looks like excess skin aint that heavy, pheww!
And as for 4 skins you girls are bad no wonder im getting worse with you corrupting me.
Mini, I like that BMI calculator, it means I can have fish and chips for tea, bargain! Nah not really it seems more realistic and it shows me a few pounds heavier than I thought which is great.
Maybe im just getting ahead of myself and getting excited as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks everyone!
'Tracey a word'!:mad::D X

Lol what have i done now:D xx

SSHHHHH.... Come here and giz a kiss XXXXXX

Ok hun but just a kiss ok?!:D xxx

:whistle: OK! XX

Lol ok ok if youre good!;):D xxx

If you had excess skin you would know! it just hangs on on your body. excess skin is a big fear of mine, my friend has it who lost 6 stone and it looked awful. i have another friend who has lost 8 stone and exercised throughout and has no excess skin!!

Yeah Gary....I wouldnt be soo hung up on the BMI whats the right weight when you are in the low teens....my husband who is 5'8 is 13.5 stone - looks very slim....so much so that he does weights to bulk up a bit...one of those lucky people who struggles to put on weight.....a toned 14stone is much more sexy than a skinny 11 stone.....as you said when you get older you need to have a little fat under the skin to keep that youthful look......see what the doc says....

Yeah Gary....I wouldnt be soo hung up on the BMI whats the right weight when you are in the low teens....my husband who is 5'8 is 13.5 stone - looks very slim....so much so that he does weights to bulk up a bit...one of those lucky people who struggles to put on weight.....a nicely toned 14stone is much more sexy than a skinny 11 stone.....as you said when you get older you need to have a little fat under the skin to keep that youthful look......see what the doc says....either way you wont be allowed have tuck for at least 12 months....going from the other threads on here and you would be amazing at the skins ablity to snap back into shape with a little help from exercise...

Im totally with you Bea a skinny 11 stone is not good! I personally think Garry looks great in his pic and that isnt even recent now i guess! I think exercise is the key, we underestimate what our bodies can do i think! the skin will plump up some, mine has and toning up will do wonders for the excess skin. I have hammered toning exercises for my tum for quite a few weeks now and the change in my belly is unreal..i never thought id be toned again! xxx

Please honey don't try to lose another 2 stone, I mean I want you to be happy, but a man at 11 or 12 stone at your height who is naturally stocky looks awful IMO. That BMI is a load of me hole (Irish expression) anyway. Personally I think you look twiit twoo. But defo see a doctor if the excess skin is a concern. Mwaah xx

Well said hun! Def your decision though Gaz, we all love ya whatever you weigh xxxxx

LOL thats a great saying innit haha xxx

Garry i expected more....how dissapointing lol

Garry, Bliddy Hellfire! Your new pic......

You're sooooo damn fine!:)

Work It Fella!:D

I've gorn all flush!:p

oh just noticed your pic you look fab!!!!!!!

Lol hot hot hot!! xxx

He looks like my Hubby does now.........

You poor thing, Garry!:D (I jest, but you look like a toned hot version of Mr BellyFlop)

Actually, I am interested in a trade in for my old banger......I wants a Ferrari I does!:D

Sweetheart, you look grand, having excess skin removed is a major operation, would you really want to go through it, You wouldn't be able to drive for 8 weeks as your insurance wouldn't cover it, or fly. It would take months to recover. I'm only thinking of you and don't want to seem like a party pooper, but having an op is a biiiig decision. xx:hug99:

Back